Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal or Plastic filing box

Options
  • 26-03-2012 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I am looking for a Metal or Plastic filing box to tidy up all those papers and junk hanging around my apartment

Space is tight so i am seeking a box rather than a full size or even 2 drawer filing cabinet

tesco.ie have them for sale at the moment for €2 - which i presume is a mistake and probably not available in my local tesco..

Has anyone seen any bargain Metal or Plastic filing boxes around
    Online or in Dublin CC

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

geecee wrote: »
    Hi All
    I am looking for a Metal or Plastic filing box to tidy up all those papers and junk hanging around my apartment

Space is tight so i am seeking a box rather than a full size or even 2 drawer filing cabinet

tesco.ie have them for sale at the moment for €2 - which i presume is a mistake and probably not available in my local tesco..

Has anyone seen any bargain Metal or Plastic filing boxes around
    Online or in Dublin CC

Thanks in Advance!

Tesco have to legally honour a price that they print or publish (either online or instore).

Print it out and go to the local Tesco with it.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭geecee

Went to Tesco Jervis today and none in Stock :-(

Anybody have any suggestions?

Advertisement