Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours closed thread

Options
  • 26-03-2012 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭

I've just had this thread closed in After Hours by El Pisstolero

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056587177

It's about a set of table and chairs being sold in Littlewoods for 21Euro.

The original thread on BA was closed as the offer expired.

I opened the thread on AH as there was plenty of discussion still left, and a lot of Boardsies have bought the items. I know we won't see them but that's not the point.

I was hoping for some AH discussion on the subject and the view from posters in the forum, no harm was being done and it was a valid current topic affecting local people.

A FB group had been set up that really was quite funny, The 'Call Joe Duffy' was out in force.

I pm'd the mod and asked him to reopen it but he refused.

I also said, that IMO the modding in AH is just so inconsistent, a thread that affects many local people is closed yet other threads, such as why Scottish people say Situation a lot, or a neighbour is cutting his grass remain open!!!

Can this please be re-opened

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This isn't a DRF issue. I suggest you PM the AH mods to discuss this further with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement