Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China kitchen dundalk - question

Options
  • 26-03-2012 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    If anyone can help me with my trivial problem ( :-) ) I would greatly appreciate it. So crispy chilli chicken from China kitchen is the nicest dish I have ever had! But unfortunately I wont be up in dundalk anymore to avail, so my question is to people who are familiar with this dish and due to college or work or whatever live in Dublin somewhere if they have managed to find this dish anywhere in Dublinthat matches up to the dish in China kitchen?? God I'd love to find somewhere here that does it as good! Went for meal recently in place on Georges street, wasnt so much crispy chilli chicken as crispy chilli... Just batter, feck all chicken like the huge pieces of chicken in China kitchen.

Hope someone can help. ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

If you ask nice maybe the china garden would help you out with the recipe - worth a shot!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

The Guvnor wrote: »
    If you ask nice maybe the china garden would help you out with the recipe - worth a shot!:)

hmmm, i should be so lucky!!

for me it's some simple stuff such as using good cuts of chicken, good portions of chicken, and enough but not too much crispy batter! and make it chilli!! plus some nice fried rice!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Sure give it a go yourself, there are loads of different recipies online, add a scoup of MSG for the take-away feel:p

Nesta99 wrote: »
    add a scoup of MSG for the take-away feel:p

Lol!!

Can't cook....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

mystic86 wrote: »
    Lol!!

Can't cook....

Buy in Tesco/Dunnes etc, remove outter sleeve, pierce film lid,place in microwave, heat for several minutes, peel lid back, enjoy.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Dunny! wrote: »
    Buy in Tesco/Dunnes etc, remove outter sleeve, pierce film lid,place in microwave, heat for several minutes, peel lid back, enjoy.

:pac:

have you had this dish in China Kitchen in Dundalk?

Or just posting pointlessly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

A little from column A a little from Column B

Settle petal.

A little from column A a little from Column B

That's cool
    Settle petal.

All settled now, thanks for the compliment.

Advertisement