Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much does a brand new xbox 360 cost?

Options
  • 26-03-2012 4:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    I recently won an xbox 360. Now I wouldn't have interest in it and would rather sell it as I could do with the money!. How much do you reckon I could sell it for? It will be brand new still in box.

Thanks in advance

Ziggy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    I recently won an xbox 360. Now I wouldn't have interest in it and would rather sell it as I could do with the money!. How much do you reckon I could sell it for? It will be brand new still in box.

Thanks in advance

Ziggy

Put an ad up on Adverts.ie (don't use this forum as a place to sell or advertise it)

How much you'll get for it, all depends on what HDD the console has and what else comes with it. Check out the other consoles advertised on Adverts.ie and you'll have an idea what it's worth.

As a matter of interest, where did you win it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Put an ad up on Adverts.ie (don't use this forum as a place to sell or advertise it)

How much you'll get for it, all depends on what HDD the console has and what else comes with it. Check out the other consoles advertised on Adverts.ie and you'll have an idea what it's worth.

As a matter of interest, where did you win it?

Yea was goin to sell it on adverts not on this. Just wanted a rough idea of the price as I wouldn't have a clue:o Won it on the Emobile facebook page. Check out the competition thread in the puzzles forum that's where I seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Well done!

How big is the HDD and what else came with the console. Could give you a guide price.

Well done!

How big is the HDD and what else came with the console. Could give you a guide price.

I'm probably counting my chickens before they hatched as I haven't received it yet:o

HDD wha?!! Haha will report back as soon as I get it thanks a million:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

HDD is the harddrive. It's storage for the Xbox and would be a fairly large factor on the price.

• Advertisement

The Xbox 360 arrived today. All it says is theres 4GB of memory on it:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

They're 200 new so you'd get around 150-170 easy enough I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

Also won a xbox 360 250gb with Gears of war Judgement, don't know what to do with it and would like a ps3slim. Won it on Sunday world.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi all,
    There should be no attempt to sell an Xbox here. Please use www.adverts.ie to sell goods.

FG

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    There should be no attempt to sell an Xbox here. Please use www.adverts.ie to sell goods.

FG

Not trying to sell it here just genuinely want to find out what to do with it as I've tried most other ideas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement