Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what bag lifter suits a Bogballe DZ Trend the best

• 26-03-2012 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

just wondering what brand of fert hoist/crane suits the DZ Trend the best? Spreader has hydrualic shut off.
    I know they all say 'fits most spreaders' but I'am wondering what fits the best/nicest... or does not fit at all.
    I've 2 spool leavers to play with

Cashels
    Rossmore
    Gweng (some reason i don't like it in the pics)
    others?

think i'd like ability to lift bags straight off of a trailer too in case any wont do that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭49801

nobody have a lifter on their bogballe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭farmerjack

I fitted a second hand cashels onto a L2 bogballe this year, it took a bit of guntering to get the linkage to square up but otherwise it was straightforward enough, it's not a perfect match by any means but it will get the job done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭49801

farmerjack wrote: »
    it took a bit of guntering

thats what I'am trying to avoid:D

Rossmore any better?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭farmerjack

To be honest I don't know anything about the rossmore one, but the cashels one is a good strong piece of kit, that's what attracted me to it in the first place.

Advertisement