Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sign in problem

Options
  • 26-03-2012 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,316 ✭✭✭✭

First off when I sign into my account its fine, I can view messages etc.

Then when I press to play game as its loading message says I have not signed in.

Tested the connection and its fine, but once try play game online it wont allow me once I go play a game, only offline.

Hope I am some bit clear as to what problem is

Thanks in advance for advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

First off when I sign into my account its fine, I can view messages etc.

Then when I press to play game as its loading message says I have not signed in.

Tested the connection and its fine, but once try play game online it wont allow me once I go play a game, only offline.

Hope I am some bit clear as to what problem is

Thanks in advance for advice.
    I'm having exactly the same problem, glad its not just me! I've no idea what's going on mind you :) but will have a google and see if anyone else is experiencing the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

lads, was having the same problem for about the last 20mins but everything is fine now, maybe try again, might have been a minor hiccup....

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

Xbox Live is down. The website doesn't say so, but believe me, it's down.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

Con_R wrote: »
    Xbox Live is down. The website doesn't say so, but believe me, it's down.

I'm playing MW3 away fine the last 5mins via xbox live

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Con_R

I'm playing MW3 away fine the last 5mins via xbox live
    Yeah it seems to be coming back to life now, but it was down there for about half an hour or more.

• Advertisement

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/229138.aspx?PageIndex=1

Seems to be a worldwide problem.

Glad some of you have managed to get back on. I'll keep trying, need my mw3 fix before going out into the sunshine!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,316 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Just came back for me too guys...

phew...

Im off work today so of all days to happen I was thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Anyone else still having problems connecting to live? I cant seem to get on there...keeps giving me an error message about DNS

LaVail wrote: »
    Anyone else still having problems connecting to live? I cant seem to get on there...keeps giving me an error message about DNS

Mine was fine at 5 o clock anyway.

Not sure after that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Mine was fine at 5 o clock anyway.

Not sure after that

Still can't connect here :(

Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Restart all your networking equipment LaVail and it should fix it.

I seem to be having the same problem again for the last half hour. Anyone else getting it?

I seem to be having the same problem again for the last half hour. Anyone else getting it?

lol I have not played since last Friday, but turned it on just 10 minutes ago and when turned it on no connection.

Playing FIFA 12 btw.

lol I have not played since last Friday, but turned it on just 10 minutes ago and when turned it on no connection.

Playing FIFA 12 btw.

Ha! Same boat, hadn't played for a while and wanted a quick game of CoD before heading into work for the day. Guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. :mad:

Seems to be back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Kinikie

Yep, all ok

Advertisement