If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New UE32EH5300

Options
  • 26-03-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I am interested in getting one of the new UE32EH5300 UN32EH5300 Samsung TV's when they get released, do you have a release date and what the price might be?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortunately do far I only have prices for the 32EH5000 which will be approx £389.95.

These are due into the warehouse in early April but I have no ETA yet on the 5300. It's not even on my scheduled list ! Are you sure this is a UK / ireland model ?

Sorry I can't be any further help, but info on these Samsung models is slow to come through and I have nothing on the 5300.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭devilabit

Hi there.

Unfortunately do far I only have prices for the 32EH5000 which will be approx £389.95.

These are due into the warehouse in early April but I have no ETA yet on the 5300. It's not even on my scheduled list ! Are you sure this is a UK / ireland model ?

Sorry I can't be any further help, but info on these Samsung models is slow to come through and I have nothing on the 5300.

Many thanks

Dave

Sorry, my bad, the model number should have been the UN32EH5300 which has got an extra hdmi port and SmartTV over the UE32EH5000 AFAIK. I see that it is out in the US but I dont see any mention of it over here yet. Is it on the roadmap?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

I don't have any model number from Samsung that begins with UN.

The American models are different to that of the UK/ European models as they have different features / spec and voltage.

It's possible that it may be a UE32EH5000, but I'm not 100% on that.

Sorry if this isn't much help.

Regards

Dave

I see these TV's have showed up on samsungs uk site now. The one I am interested in is the UE32EH5300

However I dont see that on Richersounds yet, i only see its slim version the UE32ES5500

I dont really want to pay the extra for the slim so I was wondering if you have any availability on the UE32EH5300 or will you only carry the UE32ES5500 version? If so could you give a price including delivery?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

devilabit wrote: »
    I see these TV's have showed up on samsungs uk site now. The one I am interested in is the UE32EH5300

However I dont see that on Richersounds yet, i only see its slim version the UE32ES5500

I dont really want to pay the extra for the slim so I was wondering if you have any availability on the UE32EH5300 or will you only carry the UE32ES5500 version? If so could you give a price including delivery?

Thanks.

Hi Devil,

I've dropped an e-mail across to our purchasing department. I'll let you know once I get a reply.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Devil,

I've dropped an e-mail across to our purchasing department. I'll let you know once I get a reply.

Chris

Hi again, I never got a reply to the above, any update? Whats price with delivery to Dublin for the UE32ES5500?

I am also in the market for 2 small speakers for zone 2 on a Onkyo 709 in a bedroom. I was thinking of something like the monitor audio Radius 45HD because I already have those for the rears in my 5.1 but maybe there would be something else that would be better for around the same price or even a little less (~150). They need to be small, will be behind the bed/subject (opposite wall to the TV if there will be one) and they need to be black!

Thanks guys.

devilabit wrote: »
    Hi again, I never got a reply to the above, any update? Whats price with delivery to Dublin for the UE32ES5500?

I am also in the market for 2 small speakers for zone 2 on a Onkyo 709 in a bedroom. I was thinking of something like the monitor audio Radius 45HD because I already have those for the rears in my 5.1 but maybe there would be something else that would be better for around the same price or even a little less (~150). They need to be small, will be behind the bed/subject (opposite wall to the TV if there will be one) and they need to be black!

Thanks guys.

Hi Devil,

The price with delivery on the 5500 would be £431.94 / €553.76.

Still no word on the 5300. :(

I'd stick with the 45s if I were you. One of the more smaller speakers we do that still sound good. With the choice of finishes it means you can then match them up with the rest of your kit.

We can offer these for £169.95 / €217.88.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Hi Devil,

The price with delivery on the 5500 would be £431.94 / €553.76.

Still no word on the 5300. :(

I'd stick with the 45s if I were you. One of the more smaller speakers we do that still sound good. With the choice of finishes it means you can then match them up with the rest of your kit.

We can offer these for £169.95 / €217.88.

Chris

Hi Kenny, to use some of the apps/webbrowser on this tv is there an option for a wireless keyboard ?

thanks,

syboit wrote: »
    Hi Kenny, to use some of the apps/webbrowser on this tv is there an option for a wireless keyboard ?

thanks,

Hi Syboit,

There is a wireless keyboard available for the new range. Unfortunately it's only available from the 6100 upwards. :(

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Hi Kenny
    With a budget of about €500, would the 5500 be my best option.
    I'll be using it in attic conversion for mainly watching sports in HD.
    It will be going on the wall if possible ( it's only plasterboard )
    What bracket would suit?
    I would like an LED and not bothered with browser etc as my PC will be in same room.
    Will need shipped to Dublin.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

iggy wrote: »
    Hi Kenny
    With a budget of about €500, would the 5500 be my best option.
    I'll be using it in attic conversion for mainly watching sports in HD.
    It will be going on the wall if possible ( it's only plasterboard )
    What bracket would suit?
    I would like an LED and not bothered with browser etc as my PC will be in same room.
    Will need shipped to Dublin.
    Thanks

Hi Iggy,

The Samsung is a fantastic TV, no doubt like. I'm gonna fire another option at you here. This is a new LG model and it's very impressive. You lose some features that you had on the Samsung such as USB recording and the smart features. If that's not a major concern it's well worth checking out:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ls5600/lg-32ls5600

We can offer this screen for only £349.95 / €448.65.

For a bracket are you just looking flat to wall? If so you're looking at £24.95 / €31.98.

I could do delivery for both the TV and bracket for just £396.89 / €508.83.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Hi Syboit,

There is a wireless keyboard available for the new range. Unfortunately it's only available from the 6100 upwards. :(

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me is there a specific usb camera you need to get to use skype or would any usb camera do? Also do you know if you could plug a usb keyboard/mouse into this tv for using the webbroswer?

and finally, is there an android app you can get to control the tv aswell ?

thanks

syboit wrote: »
    Chris,

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me is there a specific usb camera you need to get to use skype or would any usb camera do? Also do you know if you could plug a usb keyboard/mouse into this tv for using the webbroswer?

and finally, is there an android app you can get to control the tv aswell ?

thanks

Hi Syl,

Apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

For the Samsung screens you have to use their own camera for Skype etc. With the keyboard I know you can use any standard USB keyboard on the likes of the 7000 and 8000, I believe this is the case with the 6100 upwards too.

And yup! Android have an app out there. It's pretty snazzy, and that's coming from an Apple user.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.