Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Lines

• 26-03-2012 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭

Morning folks,

Does anyone have any idea where i can get a couple of metal poles, 4 or 5 metres long that i can get an loop put on the top of one, with a pulley at the top of the other with an anchor cleat half way down?

Don't even know if this is the correct forum for this, so apologies in advance if it's not.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Your local argi co-op,ask for 2inch galvanised GB,instead of a cleat put a little winch (one that is used on a small trailer) there much hander cost about 20 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Audioslaven

Your local spot will charge about 80 - 100 euro for them and these will be without the winch. I bought 20 foot of crush pipe for 20 euro and got two winches on ebay @ 20 euro each. These are the ones I got link All you need is to cut to 8ft length and two foot each on top. Get about 4 ft of angle iron for holding on the winches and weld away

Advertisement