Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New kitchen cabinet doors

Options
  • 26-03-2012 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I'm in the process of revamping a small kitchen and was thinking of replacing the kitchen unit doors/drawers (they're a bit tatty, but the carcasses are grand.) The budget is tight, so I'm trying to do it without spending a fortune. Would anybody know or recommend somewhere I could get unit doors without having to buy a whole kitchen (everywhere I have looked at so far just seem to do whole kitchen units.)
    Cheers!
    HSB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi
    Google www.tippo.ie. They have all the information you need. pvc and solid doors, also door sizes, I got lovely pippy oak doors for my kitchen, they are class and reasonable as oak goes,
    NW

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

Fair play...thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

How many do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Hi folks,
    I'm in the process of revamping a small kitchen and was thinking of replacing the kitchen unit doors/drawers (they're a bit tatty, but the carcasses are grand.) The budget is tight, so I'm trying to do it without spending a fortune. Would anybody know or recommend somewhere I could get unit doors without having to buy a whole kitchen (everywhere I have looked at so far just seem to do whole kitchen units.)
    Cheers!
    HSB.

I can provide you with doors and drawer fronts and also fit them for you as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

Cheers for the replies lads!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32 Froggyman

I got lovely solid oak ones in rightpricekitchens in kilkenny...30 each with hinges fitted,,,good choice too

Advertisement