Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No garden

Options
  • 26-03-2012 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

Hey

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good gardening book for when you have no garden. e.g growing herbs etc on window sills etc

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

i saw a few books by alan titchmarsh on container gardens. you can get them in woodies or atlantic homecare. might be worth a look

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

There's millions of webpages dedicated to this sort of thing..the beauty of going online is that you can get different opinions and ideas to suit your own circumstances.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

ntlbell wrote: »
    Hey

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good gardening book for when you have no garden. e.g growing herbs etc on window sills etc

Cheers

"Gardening In A Small Space".......1st published in 1998.

A brilliant book by Lance Hattatt.:)

All about small spaces,window ledges,planter boxes,small patios and balcanies and how to turn them into a garden through the various seasons,

Advertisement