Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Quality Top Soil Required

Options
  • 26-03-2012 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Anyone know where I would get my hands on a few tonne of good quality top soil at a cheap rate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

There is a guy from Ballymote called Tony Hunt. He might be able to sort you out.

If you want his number let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Skylined

Tony Hunt has good soil but a expensive because of diesel / delivery costs.

In the Sligo area Noel Mc Gowan will bring you soil anywhere, screened or un screened

West of Sligo David Mc Munn is your man.

Alan Mc Carrick or Steve Noone also regularly have nice soil and out north sligo there's paraigh o boyle

Good soil is scarce but between those lads they'll have the best at the keenest prices.

Let me know if you need numbers, they're all well known anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tidyweb

Great thanks.

Anyone have an idea about costs these days,

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

i got some soil of these people in pettigo for the veg garden,but they do topsoil and its screen and best off all im told treated with heat so all weed seeds have been killed,could be a better option than some load of half boggy topsoil,

http://www.envirogrindltd.com/

Advertisement