Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H-Dip in DCU - DC905

Options
  • 26-03-2012 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Folks, I looking for some help from anyone that has done the part time h-dip in DCU. I have been given a place and Im now just looking for information from people who have done the course.

How many hours teaching did you do a week? When did the teaching start?
    Did you work during the course?
    Is there much involved in the course?

any other info you could give would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 munnelr3

I did the course in DCU three years ago. I found it to be excellent and really practical. I wasnt teaching at the time so my placement involved covering a Geography class in a school for the year, I did 3 40min periods per week in a local school. Depending on your subject you could organise a double class and one single with the principal of the school.

The work was very manageable to be honest, yes it is pt studying but is was only tue and wed evenings so work could be done on other nights or at the weekend.

Studying pt was great, demanding at times but if you are organised you will fly it.

Hope this helps...

Advertisement