Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Friday - Will the campus be open?

Options
  • 26-03-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Has anyone received an email regarding Good Friday or heard a lecturer say anything?

I have tutorials and a lab on my connect timetable for that Friday and I need to know if I'll have to go to another one to make up for it if campus won't be open.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 OmegaRed10

Everything is usually closed on Good Friday - I'd expect it to be the same for Easter Monday too

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Victoria. wrote: »
    Has anyone received an email regarding Good Friday or heard a lecturer say anything?

I have tutorials and a lab on my connect timetable for that Friday and I need to know if I'll have to go to another one to make up for it if campus won't be open.
    Nope. UCD is closed on Good Friday & Easter Monday. Also I would say any buildings usually open on the Saturday will not be open on the Easter Saturday (except the Library) .
    (Term dates lists days UCD is closed at the bottom)

Advertisement