Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Betting Thread - *Latest PPV Result Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Can anyone get accumulators going for TLC on Paddy Powers? Won't let me combine only single bets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Can anyone get accumulators going for TLC on Paddy Powers? Won't let me combine only single bets?

I can't get a bet on with them, ring them up and they may do it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭scon86

Mizdow, currently 2/1. Great price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

scon86 wrote: »
    Mizdow, currently 2/1. Great price

Pity the max is 25e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

They were favourite earlier so if they are now 2/1 the bookies know something

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭scon86

Harper is 3/1 from 11/10 and Ambrose is 5/2 from around 5/4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

They knew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Rusev 7/4 for most eliminations. Looks decent to me.

Don't think Reigns will go on a massive elimination spree like last year.

Also, Ambrose is 12/1 for most eliminations. Tempting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Can't be arsed transcribing the odds from Paddy Power for the entire show. So here's the two matches that matter:

Roman Reigns 2/9 Daniel Bryan 11/4
    Rusev 4/9 John Cena 13/8

They are doing a special bet on whether Reigns/Bryan will be a No Contest or not
    http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/sports-novelties/wwe?ev_oc_grp_ids=2007755

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

rovert wrote: »
    Can't be arsed transcribing the odds from Paddy Power for the entire show. So here's the two matches that matter:

Roman Reigns 2/9 Daniel Bryan 11/4
    Rusev 4/9 John Cena 13/8

They are doing a special bet on whether Rusev/Cena will be a No Contest or not
    http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/sports-novelties/wwe?ev_oc_grp_ids=2007755

I think you mean Reigns/ Bryan no contest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Cena.
    Rollins & The Gruesome twosome.
    Paige.
    Stardust.

21/1.

In America a lot of (smart) money is being bet on Roman Reigns:
    http://www.shakethemropes.com/2015/02/22/wwe-fastlane-betting-odds-smart-money-coming-in/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

J. Marston wrote: »
    Cena.
    Rollins & The Gruesome twosome.
    Paige.
    Stardust.

21/1.

Can you do ammulators on wwe now? Wasn't allowed before

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

PP odds are up already for Wrestlemania, the more interesting ones are that Reigns is an overwhelming favourite at 2/7. Daniel Bryan for the IC title is 3/1, R-Truth at 35/1.

They are also offering odds on a Rollins cash-in: Yes at 5/4, No at 4/7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

PP odds are up already for Wrestlemania, the more interesting ones are that Reigns is an overwhelming favourite at 2/7. Daniel Bryan for the IC title is 3/1, R-Truth at 35/1.

They are also offering odds on a Rollins cash-in: Yes at 5/4, No at 4/7.

I've found its only worth checking about an hour before the market closes. That's when you get the big swings and that will tell you everything. They are very rarely wrong in my experience.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I've found its only worth checking about an hour before the market closes. That's when you get the big swings and that will tell you everything. They are very rarely wrong in my experience.

Not to be a backseat mod or anything here But what Moneymaker said as the market moves things get more accurate which is why there's a Betting thread as betting favourites become full on spoilers:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77788615

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

rovert wrote: »
    Not to be a backseat mod or anything What Moneymaker said was the market moves thing get more accurate which is why there's a Betting thread as betting favourites become full on spoilers:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77788615

Yeah I personally don't want to be seeing them at anytime, unless I actually go looking for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Cena
    Lesnar
    Bryan
    Sting
    Sheamus

92/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Surprised that Ambrose is an odds-on favorite. He hasn't been booked particularly strong lately. Bryan looks good at 3/1. I know he hasn't been booked well either but I'm expecting WWE to use it as a way to try to keep the hardcore Bryan contingent happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

will be doing a wee bit on Bray and Rusev in singles

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Lesnar
    Rusev
    Bryan

Works out at 64/1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lesnar
    Rusev
    Bryan

Works out at 64/1

I'd give you 100/1 odds for Lesnar alone! :p After the build Reigns has been given there's no way he's losing this.

Loughc wrote: »
    I'd give you 100/1 odds for Lesnar alone! :p After the build Reigns has been given there's no way he's losing this.

MetsFan says otherwise. He tends to be right more often then not.

Don't see it myself but maybe they realise how absurd it is Reigns beats Lesnar given the simply godawful booking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

While I would have agreed with you last week, the news about Brocks contract is starting to make me believe he's leaving with the belt after a very screwy finish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Might go Brock plus Seth to cash in myself see what happens Monday on Raw first can't see any sense in Cena winning the US Title neither so small bet on Rusev too I think.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

MetsFan says otherwise. He tends to be right more often then not.

Don't see it myself but maybe they realise how absurd it is Reigns beats Lesnar given the simply godawful booking.

If Metfan said Lesnar was going to win the night before WM I'd believe him but since he released that story already it just seems off. It's like the WWE are releasing stories trying to get the smarks thinking Lesnar might win so they'd stay tuned in.

Even if there was a screwy finish and if Reigns loses this theres no comeback for his character and they've damaged all other faces pushing reigns that they have no legit challenges left for Lesnar.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Even if there was a screwy finish and if Reigns loses this theres no comeback for his character and they've damaged all other faces pushing reigns that they have no legit challenges left for Lesnar.
    I'd see it the other way around, Lesnar has gone through pretty much all the faces (inc. Cena) and now the "next big thing". Sets up a Bryan to win possibility with the "You've beaten everyone else but me, and I'm taking you down" with Lesnar taunting Bryan how small he is and he's not a real challenge to him etc. while Bryan works through a set of challenges set by Lesnar for the match to go ahead. Bryan to win finally through submission move rather than brute strength (because no one would believe a brute strength win) vs. Lesnar after a long punishing match basically.

If Reigns win there's really nothing for Lesnar to do except job a few matches and leave and we'd end up with a booed green champion who people don't really believe in and a ex champ who's already gone over pretty much everyone already anyway.

Nody wrote: »
    I'd see it the other way around, Lesnar has gone through pretty much all the faces (inc. Cena) and now the "next big thing". Sets up a Bryan to win possibility with the "You've beaten everyone else but me, and I'm taking you down" with Lesnar taunting Bryan how small he is and he's not a real challenge to him etc. while Bryan works through a set of challenges set by Lesnar for the match to go ahead. Bryan to win finally through submission move rather than brute strength (because no one would believe a brute strength win) vs. Lesnar after a long punishing match basically.

If Reigns win there's really nothing for Lesnar to do except job a few matches and leave and we'd end up with a booed green champion who people don't really believe in and a ex champ who's already gone over pretty much everyone already anyway.

I've called it before and I'm calling it again, Bryan will never be WWE champion again. Reigns will win and Vince doesn't see anything else but Reigns being the next Megastar.

If Metfan said Lesnar was going to win the night before WM I'd believe him but since he released that story already it just seems off. It's like the WWE are releasing stories trying to get the smarks thinking Lesnar might win so they'd stay tuned in.

He said Reigns was beating DB clean at Fast Lane weeks before it happened.

• Advertisement

He said Reigns was beating DB clean at Fast Lane weeks before it happened.

I was saying Reigns was beating Bryan clean weeks before it, I've no insider knowledge it's just obvious the way Vince is pushing Reigns. He needed to go over Bryan cleanly to get a rub from someone as over as Bryan and to make him look like a credible threat for Lesnar.

Advertisement