Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Betting Thread - *Latest PPV Result Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Loughc wrote: »
    I was saying Reigns was beating Bryan clean weeks before it, I've no insider knowledge it's just obvious the way Vince is pushing Reigns. He needed to go over Bryan cleanly to get a rub from someone as over as Bryan and to make him look like a credible threat for Lesnar.

Also claimed the Bellas would have a match at HIAC and AJ Lee was pregnant.

He is a spoofer and its farcical that he is taken remotely serious, anybody over the age of 6 could have called Reigns beating Bryan.

If he was a football "insider" he'd be probably be calling Chelsea to win the premier league, or ruling Scotland out of the six nations. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Betting suspended on Lesnar winning :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

ShaneU wrote: »
    Betting suspended on Lesnar winning :rolleyes:

WWE.com just announced he re-signed. That's nice I put him in my acca at 13/5:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ciano316 wrote: »
    WWE.com just announced he re-signed. That's nice I put him in my acca at 13/5:)

Gone from 6/4 to 5/6

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Loughc wrote: »
    I'd give you 100/1 odds for Lesnar alone! :p After the build Reigns has been given there's no way he's losing this.

Are you still offering those odds ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Are you still offering those odds ;)

Yes. Even with the newly signed contract I can't see them keeping the title on Lesnar and have the title disappear for the next few months. I expect a screwy finish either interference or Heyman turning on Lesnar.

If they don't go through with Reigns as champ there'll be no way back for him and Vince is determined to make him the next megastar so I can't see the blinkers coming off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Anyone know of any sites other than Paddy Power offering Wrestlemania betting?

Paddy Power are offering accumulators but no betting allowed after 11pm Sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

shineon23 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any sites other than Paddy Power offering Wrestlemania betting?

Paddy Power are offering accumulators but no betting allowed after 11pm Sunday night

Most sites will be the same. Betfair do it but they operate even tighter than paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Are Powers allowing accums?

I can't get a bet with them online, so its a bit of a walk to the local powers shop, anybody else allowing me accums?

There is money coming for Dolph in the IC match. He's 11/2 now, I think he was 10/1 on Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Ryback started at 11/1, then 2/1 now 6/1. Always thought he had a chance

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Ryback started at 11/1, then 2/1 now 6/1. Always thought he had a chance

If it's not Mizdow eliminating Miz at the end they are stupider than I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Mizdow can eliminate Miz and it doesn't necessarily have to e the winning moment. I would love to see Mizdow win it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lesnar/Bryan/Mizdow 6/1.

Miz elminated by Mizdow & mizdow eliminated by Sheamus :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Lads is there any chance of Wyatt winning do you think? The lad would seriously help my accumulator

Way I see it is there's no reason to give taker another win and he'll try put bray over

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Lads is there any chance of Wyatt winning do you think? The lad would seriously help my accumulator

Way I see it is there's no reason to give taker another win and he'll try put bray over

Id be shocked if Wyatt wins. Im using Rusev(5/2) for my value bet

After Austins podcast I'm beginning to think it makes sense. A taker loss helps Bray & builds a great story about Taker being on a losing streak heading into probably his last 'Mania in Dallas

Value bets for me are Ambrose(3/1), Rusev, Wyatt & Orton(6/4)

KingJamsie wrote: »
    After Austins podcast I'm beginning to think it makes sense. A taker loss helps Bray & builds a great story about Taker being on a losing streak heading into probably his last 'Mania in Dallas

Value bets for me are Ambrose(3/1), Rusev, Wyatt & Orton(6/4)

WWE didnt give the streak to Brock for it to turn into a farce. It will always be 1 in 21 and so on

Tugboats wrote: »
    WWE didnt give the streak to Brock for it to turn into a farce. It will always be 1 in 21 and so on
    That makes no sense. Taker losing to Wyatt does not make The Streak a farce. It's something that will never be forgotten. People are more likely to forget this match than they are about a. The Streak and b. The man who conquered it. 2 loses in 23 wrestlemaina's is a hell of a record. Not saying that Wyatt will win but if he does Wyatt becomes "the new face of fear" like he has been saying, Taker doesn't get harmed and he goes to what will be his last WM next year to win in his home state. It's a win-win. Taker losing is, IMHO, better than Taker winning. No-one gains anything from a Taker win.

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    That makes no sense. Taker losing to Wyatt does not make The Streak a farce. It's something that will never be forgotten. People are more likely to forget this match than they are about a. The Streak and b. The man who conquered it. 2 loses in 23 wrestlemaina's is a hell of a record. Not saying that Wyatt will win but if he does Wyatt becomes "the new face of fear" like he has been saying, Taker doesn't get harmed and he goes to what will be his last WM next year to win in his home state. It's a win-win. Taker losing is, IMHO, better than Taker winning. No-one gains anything from a Taker win.

While Brock is in WWE then nobody else is beating Taker. He will always be the only one as long as he remains in the WWE. That's just the way it is. I think you're reading way too much into this "match" thats not even important enough to be built as a match by the WWE. Taker has been deliberately kept off TV to peak people's curiosity which will carry it on the night. The thing is really only being promoted as 'i wonder how Taker will look'. After Mania Taker heads home with his cheque for another year and in 2 weeks time Bray will be randomly feuding with someone else

Tugboats wrote: »
    While Brock is in WWE then nobody else is beating Taker. He will always be the only one as long as he remains in the WWE. That's just the way it is. I think you're reading way too much into this "match" thats not even important enough to be built as a match by the WWE. Taker has been deliberately kept off TV to peak people's curiosity which will carry it on the night. The thing is really only being promoted as 'i wonder how Taker will look'. After Mania Taker heads home with his cheque for another year and in 2 weeks time Bray will be randomly feuding with someone else
    He will always be the one who beat The Streak regardless. Even if Taker does lose (I don't think he will mind you, this is all hypothetical) it's not going to change anything about Brock. He beat The Streak, he has been undefeated since Extreme Rules almost 2 years ago. Brock is a special attraction anyway and The Streak just adds to that. Wyatt winning cements him as the guy who people should be afraid of. It just makes storyline sense. Again, that's just my opinion on that. If Wyatt win it does not discredit Brock beating The Streak.

And sure wrestling is all about getting people interested in a match. We have the storyline of Wyatt wanting to prove he is the new face of fear and we have the "I wonder what Taker will look like, how good will he be in the ring etc". Nothing wrong with Taker coming and collecting his paycheck, he is part of the Wrestlemania appeal regardless and as for Wyatt feuding with someone else that's not a bad thing either. Let that happen! I want to see Wyatt in new feuds so it's not a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Rusev/Undertaker/Lesnar/Sting/rollins accumulator for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

On Lesnar, Bryan, Cena and Rollins at 11s. backed it the night when Lesnar's contract extension first broke so i think its around 5/1 now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Big Show is the favourite for the Battle Royale now.

FML.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Big Show is the favourite for the Battle Royale now.

FML.

Would be great for him to win it if he's retiring. I'd have no problem with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

betfair 7/2 for the winner to thank or dedicate the victory to Andre.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Lesnar now the favourite on most sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Lesnar is a heavy favourite all of a sudden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

managed to get 27.40 on Sheamus at 5s about half an hour ago, tried to do more but that was the max bet! (ladbrokes)

also have a saver on Big Showat 2/1, followed the money just incase

Advertisement