Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Betting Thread - *Latest PPV Result Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Odds changing like crazy; some really surprising odds-on favorites now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Taker, Lesnar and Rollins really gone out now. Sting surprisingly gone into 7/2 from 7/1.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pinkman

What's going on with the odds? Just put a double of a fiver on Sting and Reigns winning (both highly likely to win) - could win €122. A double of a fiver on Ziggler and Ryback winning worth €750.

Why has Hunter suddenly become favourite to win? They are hardly going to have Sting lose his first and possibly only WWE match?

What's going on with the odds? Just put a double of a fiver on Sting and Reigns winning (both highly likely to win) - could win €122. A double of a fiver on Ziggler and Ryback winning worth €750.

Why has Hunter suddenly become favourite to win? They are hardly going to have Sting lose his first and possibly only WWE match?

Pinkman wrote: »

What I meant earlier was 1/7

The only thing I can think of is Trips to win screwy by DQ. Sting now 4/1. Incomprehensible that he would lose his first match though. Especially at Mania.

• Advertisement

I wonder if it's some kind of dodgy finish between Sting and HHH to setup a rematch at Extreme Rules.
    Odds don't change wildly like this for no reason. The insiders have got involved. The odds before the show starts are correct 95% of the time. Even for Lesnar-Taker, where allegedly only a small group of people knew the result; the odds shifted heavily towards Lesnar in the last couple of hours.

Sting bets have been suspended now.

Rusev 10/1 is mad as well.

I wonder if it's some kind of dodgy finish between Sting and HHH to setup a rematch at Extreme Rules.
    Odds don't change wildly like this for no reason. The insiders have got involved. The odds before the show starts are correct 95% of the time. Even for Lesnar-Taker, where allegedly only a small group of people knew the result; the odds shifted heavily towards Lesnar in the last couple of hours.
    Taker out to 1/50 now.

Regarding last year - yes, Lesnar was 14/1 or more late Sunday night but suddenly came into 2/1 maybe 3/1. Something was definitely up at that point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I've had a bet on Sting. I highly highly doubt they'll do a screwy finish to set up a future match - this is a one and only.

Reigns now at 7/1. This is ridiculous at this stage.

• Advertisement

A fiver on Rusev, Reigns and Sting gives returns of €1,620. WWE must be tipping them off otherwise they are going to lose a fortune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just did a €1 accumulator that pays back €8600.

I'm quietly confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Got 9/2 on Reigns with Betfair, Brock is 1/10.

Cant bet with Paddy since I work for him :pac:

Pinkman wrote: »
    A fiver on Rusev, Reigns and Sting gives returns of €1,620. WWE must be tipping them off otherwise they are going to lose a fortune.

Scratch that - the odds are changing so rapidly that a fiver on the three of them will get you €9,392.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Unearthly

have a fiver on sting and reigns for 206 return

paddy power got rid of the market now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Off work tomorrow so I'll have a look at this. Just had a fun bet on Sting at 5/1 for interest after seeing almost all previews written earlier saying they thought he'd win. Looks like the insiders might know differently but we'll see :)

Looks like the insiders got it wrong about Sheamus. Maybe they saw him backstage and assumed he would win the battle royal.

Orton was 5/1 to win that, Rollins 1/10!

gives me great hope with my bet :D

• Advertisement

Paddy power at 2/4 so far. Orton was 11/2 before the show started. WWE have gotten better at hiding results

Unearthly wrote: »
    gives me great hope with my bet :D

I'm hoping this is good news for my fun bet on Sting at 5/1 :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Paully D wrote: »
    I'm hoping this is good news for my fun bet on Sting at 5/1 :)

I would be absolutely flabbergasted if HHH wins.

I would be absolutely flabbergasted if HHH wins.

Bread and water for the week it is. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

What price was hhh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

What price was hhh?

4/1

What price was hhh?

He went in to 1/10 a few hours before it started and was the same price prior to the bell ringing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Xx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

There's a lot of clear favourites on this show so money could be made:
    CDePSVDW0AEhmLm.png

I don't know what the rules are if Bryan gets removed from the match but Bryan is still the clear favourite to win. Cena is a heavy 1/12 favourite to beat a 5/1 Rusev too. I see the US title open challenge to be an ongoing thing on TV but a chain match is a good way for Cena to lose without getting pinned - as with a lot of stipulation matches.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/wwe

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/sports-novelties/wwe?ev_oc_grp_ids=1266385

Do we all agree that outright betting favourite Roman Reigns is winning and cashing in on Sunday?

CHEhSoOW8AAeGLT.png

He'd look ridiculous carrying around the briefcase for months.

Also Brock Lesnar is coming back soon as literally an anti-Authority babyface.

Advertisement