Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Betting Thread - *Latest PPV Result Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

scon86 wrote: »
    you cannot the kelly kelly match or the GM matchs in a accumulator

you could only do singles on all matches until 2 days ago then it was fair game on everything

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Market is closed now??

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Yeah market's closed for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

jebforever wrote: »
    Yeah market's closed for some reason.

Show has started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SandraNiD

Beefy78 wrote: »
    ****ing hell, I was wondering if I'd bet too much by putting €40 on Orton.
    TheTwiz wrote: »
    I just bet €2,000 on Randy Orton to win. When he wins i'll win €1,000. Not bad

Haha, hard luck lads, that's the chance you take betting on something that the result has already been determined. suckers.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

-Ade- wrote: »
    Undertaker, Kelly Kelly and yer wan, Big Show, Sheamus and Team Johnny for me tonight, 25 euros returns just under 130.

Easy money :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

lost my accum after 4 seconds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

Undertaker, Kelly Kelly and yer wan, Big Show, Sheamus and Team Johnny for me tonight, 25 euros returns just under 130.

Easy money :P
    And that's why he's mod of the gambling forum :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Rock-Cena
    cost me about 200 quid, was very annoyed but probably shouldn't have just bet on who I wanted to win...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I don't understand those who backed Bryan, he was always going to lose. He's an absolute idiot and there's no way he was gonna retain the title two main events in a row.

The other matches, besides show and team Johnny, could have genuinely gone either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

Blatter wrote: »
    I don't understand those who backed Bryan, he was always going to lose. He's an absolute idiot and there's no way he was gonna retain the title two main events in a row.

The other matches, besides show and team Johnny, could have genuinely gone either way.
    Taker was never gonna lose, the dvd sales of 20-0 would have alot to do with that aswell!

Taker was never gonna lose, the dvd sales of 20-0 would have alot to do with that aswell!

You're right, however I always had a little doubt over that match because I was thinking HHH is probably one of the only people that could realistically end the streak, and it was his last chance saloon (his third time facing Taker at WM) so there was no way I'd bet on it with the short odds available.

Probably should use spoiler tags lads... speaking of which...
    Feckin' Kane. The one time I want him to lose a match...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blatter wrote: »

He increased the odds drastically in accumulators. A Bryan win would have doubled the money (metaphorically) on a lot of the groupings.
    Furthermore, it was possible that Bryan would win to keep the smarks happy ahead of a Cena win which would have annoyed them.
    AND there's usually some heel wins somewhere. AND the Bryan/Sheamo feud never took off.

Wasn't sure if I should bump this old topic (and maybe rename it to a more general title) or start a new one.

Paddy Powers have opened up betting for Extreme Rules :D

Cena 7/4 vs Brock 2/5
    Cody 4/6 vs Show 11/10
    Punk 4/7 vs Jericho 5/4
    Orton 1/3 vs Kane 2/1
    Sheamus 2/5 vs Bryan 7/4

Putting money on Show to win at those odds. They aren't doing accumulators yet, but they took a while for Mania to open up as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Threw a tenner on randy at 4/9 and five on jericho.

Jericho was a bit of a moment of madness, chanced it on the basis theyd hardly bring him back to lose 2 in a row. In hindsight its probably a stupid bet. Randy im fairly confident of

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Anybody do any betting??

You were able to live bet all through the event. It had me losing my mind. :D

Cena after the Lesnar beating went as far as 5/1 so I tried to put 10 on him and it changed back to 11/4 then Lesnar got him down again so it went to 3/1 so I put 10 on 3/1 and won 40 but I was already down 20 so made 10. Was good fun.

Anybody do any bets??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

ciano316 wrote: »
    Anybody do any betting??

You were able to live bet all through the event. It had me losing my mind. :D

Cena after the Lesnar beating went as far as 5/1 so I tried to put 10 on him and it changed back to 11/4 then Lesnar got him down again so it went to 3/1 so I put 10 on 3/1 and won 40 but I was already down 20 so made 10. Was good fun.

Anybody do any bets??

Thank God i didnt!

I thought
    Lesnar, Jericho and Miz
    would have been all easy money.
    I wasnt getting great odds on them anyway had i have even done it. :o

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/sports-novelties/wwe

Divas Championship

Layla
    5/6

v

Beth Phoenix
    5/6

World Heavyweight championship

Sheamus
    5/4

v

Alberto Del Rio
    11/5

v

Randy Orton
    10/3

v

Chris Jericho
    7/2

WWE match

Zack Ryder
    11/4

v

Kane
    2/9

WWE match

John Cena
    5/6

v

John Laurinaitis
    5/6

Tag Team Championship

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth
    4/9

v

Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler
    13/8

WWE Championship

CM Punk
    4/7

v

Daniel Bryan
    5/4

Any tips?

• Advertisement

I love that PP are doing these all the time now. Hope they do accs. for this one though.

Big Johnny is winning I reckon, based on the stip involved. He is the closest to garunteed I would say...

Value on Ryder at 11/4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

John Laryngitis gone 8/13, and I can't see that last long either, free money imo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Moved this to the betting thread, keep all pw betting-related talk in here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I will never bet on rasslin until Ray Winstone records one of those bet 365 ads about it.
    Alrite Raymondo!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Yep we're taking betting on #WWE Over the Limit on Sunday night! Multiples will be available in the next 24 Hours!

PP tweet earlier folks

Awesome.

Though the odds on some people seem to be dropping quickly.

It's the DQs that will mess us round though; for example, I know AJ is going to get involved in the Punk/Bryan match and think Bryan will win, but there could be a screwy ending :(

CM Punk and Johnny L Double is a winner.

Multiples are live now.

Looking at Bryan, JL, Beth, Kofi/Truth, Orton and Kane. 55/1 odds.

• Advertisement

Multiples are live now.

Looking at Bryan, JL, Beth, Kofi/Truth, Orton and Kane. 55/1 odds.

Punk and Bryan are to continue there WWE Title matches after OTL so I'm guessing Punk wins this one.

Im going with

Punk
    Johnny L
    Sheamus
    Kofi/Truth

10e = 60e back

Leaving out Divas.

Advertisement