Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone/deal to go for?

Options
  • 26-03-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

My head is fried trying to decide on a new phone/deal!

Like alot of people i would LOVE and iPhone!

I am currently a meteor customer On the normal €20 pay as you go with free texts to every network.

Now Meteor are offering a 30day contract where it includes free calls and texts to meteor, 200 min and 200 texts to other numbers, and 1GB of data.

With this offer i was thinking of buying the Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus.

Therefore my deal would be €280 for the phone and €20 a month.

OR

I can go under my mothers bill pay corporate deal (Vodafone signal)
    Which is €27 a month (For 12months), for ALL call and ALL texts and internet. (However this is not with meteor.)

And on this deal I was thinking of getting the iPhone.
    iPhone 4 8GB is €360 or the iPhone 4s 16GB is €450.

(Also available on this contract is the Samsung Galaxy S plus - €230
    Samsung Nexus - €320
    Sony Ericsson Xperia - €300
    HTC Sensation - €300)

Now the issue is deciding is the cheaper option the better option or should I go with the iPhone that I would love! (And if so which iPhone!?)

Whats important to me on a phone would be free apps!, of course good signal, and internet connection to be decent. (Carlow/Laois area.)

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

You have probably answered your own question by the amount of times you have said you would love an iphone. If you would love one and can afford it go for it.

I had the iphone 3gs. Alot of the free apps on the app store for iphone tend to be lite versions of paid apps.

Good signal and internet connection is probably more down to what network you are on e.g 02, 3, vodafone

Advertisement