Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank transaction description

Options
  • 26-03-2012 4:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi! I just switched from AIB to Ulster Bank and I added the card to paypal. Paypal charged me 1.50 euro and they say that in the transaction description should be a 4 number code to confirm my card. When I check my transactions online or at ATM there is no description for any transaction... Anyone has any idea where I can find this? Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭zinzan

Ring your card provider and they should be able to give you full details of the transaction - that's how I sorted mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

it may take a couple of days for the transaction description to show up. on my one (normal ub current account with visa debit) it shows as debit card transaction for a few days and then the desc updates

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭pixeldesign

Thank you for your responses. I'll wait for a few day, if nothing happens I'll call them.

Advertisement