Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a percussionist/Drummer for interesting project.

• 26-03-2012 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi - I am looking for a competent Percussionist/Drummer for an current project.

To date, I have created a band with 4 on board (including myself) and have already recorded a 4 song debut EP.
    The EP is due to be launched in Early May with venues booked.
    We are based in Ballsbridge, Dublin.
    The genre is Nou-Irish Folk.
    All involved are Interesting/Passionate and easy going.

I am hoping to get a percussionist on board for the launch dates/gigs, and I would hope to keep the sound there as a permanent structure.
    For the EP launch gigs, I would be happy enough with percussion/solo drum beats for now, but may add to the sound thereafter depending on the success that our current sound may receive.

Our influences are: The Dubliners/OCS/Fairport Convention/The Smiths/Bob Dylan/Luke Kelly and so it goes...

If You are by chance a drummer who is Interested, that's great. Please drop a private mail and i'll contact you with more relevant information, etc..
    Please note that as I have specified our influences and how we sound, so that You don't get caught up in something You may not be passionate about, But I can assure you that this is indeed Nou! :D

Regards & Thank You.

Comments

Advertisement