Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bunting and banners

Options
  • 26-03-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

can any body point me in the direction of a good bunting and banner supplier i require it for a a festival. iv googled it but have used some of these guys before and didn't find the quality great.the bunting is for outdoor use and needs to suffice for a couple of years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hey sorry I meant to get back to you ages ago..where are you based,. If it is Cork no I havent got any done myself but they look great but there is a chap in Passage West doing banners and all that goes..The website is down at the moment but I could get the name and number. There or me thinks Shakespear Design also do them

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thepaddyfla

if you could get me the number that would be great .
    no rush

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

I am back... Ok it is Hugh Looney Signage. Tel. : 021 4863592 - Mobile : 087 2535122

His site looks rather fancy, but I say that he had banners inside the shop window the last time I passed. So worth a shot..

I cant find anything for Shakespeare place they might have gone outa business but thought of Ace Designs they are on the net

Advertisement