Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christening - baby outfit

Options
  • 26-03-2012 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

My son will be christened next month when hes 10 months old and I feel he would be too "big" for a traditional christening outfit. Hes a big fella as well, hesb in 12-18 months stuff now. Was wondering would a white shirt and maybe khaki pants work? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 the_beagie

Redpunto wrote: »
    My son will be christened next month when hes 10 months old and I feel he would be too "big" for a traditional christening outfit. Hes a big fella as well, hesb in 12-18 months stuff now. Was wondering would a white shirt and maybe khaki pants work? thanks

My son is just 5months and getting christened next weekend . I got a lovely outfit in M&P a white shirt and cream trousers they are a small fit ( i got 9-12 months) but very reasonable €53 I got them 3 wks ago so I'd say they are still in store . I was like you didn't want a traditional outfit

Advertisement