Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PartyPoker.com World Grand Prix 2012

• 26-03-2012 7:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭

Just got table seats for the friday and saturday night.

Anyone else get tickets yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Table for the Friday night for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Organised the Fri and Sat, but looks like no rooms available for the Sat already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

table for the friday night booked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 brian30

table seats for fri and sat night,row N table 1.great seats.whats the story wit citywest being booked out already for sat night???

• Registered Users Posts: 26 L...

Cant believe the citywest are stating that they are sold out already - I think they are pulling a stunt so they can release the rooms closer to the time at a serious price - Fri and Sun night they are looking at €148 per night - last year they had special offers and great value - they seem to be taking P***

• Advertisement

i know ya,its 6 months till the darts,but theres a world handball championship bein held the same week up there.rooms might be kept for handball crowd????

that is a crazy price, how can he get the rooms when there booked out

Apparently some internet hotel sites book in bulk for whole year and then can sell at whatever price they want.
    I dont care either way but if anyone wants them let me know.
    If u can get cheaper anywhere else please let me know as I'd like to stay....

well give me a price on 3 double rooms for the fri and sat night please??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 L...

Hey mirwillbeback

Would you be able to get a price for four double rooms for me pls for the Fri 12th Sat 13th and Sun 14th.

Only if you can though

Thanks a mill

L... wrote: »
    Hey mirwillbeback

Would you be able to get a price for four double rooms for me pls for the Fri 12th Sat 13th and Sun 14th.

Only if you can though

Thanks a mill

Hi mate,

There are still double rooms on the Citywest website for the Friday night for 148 euro with B&B.

My mate has held 4 rooms for me for the Sat night but they are only twin rooms ( though from memory of last yr I think there is a single and double in every room ) - I need one, so if you want the other 3 let me know. He can only hold until close of business tomorrow so let me know.
    It's a bit of a disaster in how Citywest are doing it, but I've searched everywhere and there is literally nothing available on any booking site for the Sat night - unless they are being sold as part of packages, but I really don't know.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tommyhans

Hey i just bought tickets for the wednesday night along with a room in the hotel. Section g row 5 seats 4 and 5. Anyone know where they are as i cant find a seating plan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Hi, in regards to City west being booked out already, I presume this is through their website? This has happened the last two years, I was panicking thinking it was full and when I rang the hotel, it was no problem making my reservation!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Looks to be a sell out towards the end of the week

http://www.pdc.tv/page/Tickets/0,,10180~2909399,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Phil taylor v Michael Smith
    Mark Walsh v Robert Thornton
    Terry Jenkins (8) v Mervyn King
    Dean Winstanley v Dave Chisnall
    Simon Whitlock (5) v Justin Pipe
    Kevin Painter v Kim Huybrechts
    Gary Anderson (4) v Brendan Dolan
    Vincent van der Voort v William O'Connor
    Adrian Lewis (2) v Richie Burnett
    Michael van Gerwen v Colin Lloyd
    Andy Hamilton (7) v Mark Webster
    Steve Beaton v Andy Smith
    Wes Newton (6) v Ronnie Baxter
    Raymond van Barneveld v Ian White
    James Wade (3) v Colin Osborne
    Michael Mansell v Paul Nicholson

Hard to know with Dolan's game which Anderson will turn up but Mansell must fancy his chances against an out of form Colin Osborne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭celt262

Hard to know with Dolan's game which Anderson will turn up but Mansell must fancy his chances against an out of form Colin Osborne

He might if he was playing him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DartBhoy1888

Room in the Ibis Hotel beside Red Cow for 4 adults @ €65.. that's for nothing..and its for the Friday nte..we booked it quickly before they realised what was on up the road lol.. anyone notice the different dates on the Friday tickets..the stubs say Saturday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jambon29

I'm going on the Friday night but 2 of our group have pulled out . Would anyone be interested in buying 2 tickets? They are table tickets and for sale at face value. PM me if interested.

On similiar note to poster above, I have two table tickets for sale for the Saturday if anyone is interested. Will sell both for 80 euro total.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

celt262 wrote: »
    He might if he was playing him :pac:

yeah still give micky a chance against nicholson, the crowd on nicholsons back might make things really interesting. as for brendan, i think he will beat gando as he's form atm, i hope brendan isn't too down after losing in the european championship sf against newton :)

Great win for Mighty Mike today. He has been in good form lately i think he is good value e/w at 22s

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Tonights schedule of play:

Schedule of Play
    Monday October 8 (7pm-12am)
    First Round

Mark Walsh v Robert Thornton
    Dean Winstanley v Dave Chisnall
    Simon Whitlock v Justin Pipe
    Terry Jenkins v Mervyn King
    Gary Anderson v Brendan Dolan
    Phil Taylor v Michael Smith
    Kevin Painter v Kim Huybrechts
    Vincent van der Voort v William O'Connor

Both Brendan and Willie in action tonight in tough matches. Lets hope Brendan can repeat last years form and Willie can do a lot better than he managed last time out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Bumped into Simon whitlock and Paul nicholson in dundrum today. They posed for a pic with my two boys who were chuffed to bits. Sound lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

Anyone still waiting for tickets to arrive? Heading up on Thursday and still no sign

Anyone still waiting for tickets to arrive? Heading up on Thursday and still no sign

Mine arrived a few weeks ago anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Heading up for the quarter finals Friday. More of this please Brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DartBhoy1888

anyone know if the darts is on in that hall for the whole week or just for the "quiet" nights..its a different hall to last years event

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭celt262

anyone know if the darts is on in that hall for the whole week or just for the "quiet" nights..its a different hall to last years event

Was thinking it was a different room, id say from thursday on it will be in the big hall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

celt262 wrote: »

Was thinking it was a different room, id say from thursday on it will be in the big hall.

I'm out here tonight, just asked a bouncer and he confirmed its on in small hall for week. Better atmosphere here anyhow. Stephen Hunt knocking about too.

Advertisement