Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile - not able to access a site

Options
  • 26-03-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi, I just bought a tesco mobile sim, then bought an internet data bundle. However, I'm not able to access my email account site which is www.campus.ie. I was able to access it when using wifi. Anyone know the reason? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Hi there, there should be no reason. Are you able to access any other sites? Do you have the settings for Internet in your phone. Regards Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dublin2000

Hi there, there should be no reason. Are you able to access any other sites? Do you have the settings for Internet in your phone. Regards Paul

Hi Paul,yes, I tried couple of other site, I can access them. Just this one i can't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

dublin2000 wrote: »
    Hi Paul,yes, I tried couple of other site, I can access them. Just this one i can't.

Can you please PM me your number and phone model please. Are you using Blackberry?

I tried to access www.campus.ie there and had no issues on Tesco Mobile data.

regards
    Paul

Advertisement