Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A.I Call Out Charge

• 26-03-2012 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Got a heifer A.I'd by a progressive genetics about a month ago . I do all the inseminating myself , but this particular day i wasnt around the yard.
    Instead of letting her miss and catching her in 3 weeks later , the father put in the call .
    All well and good he came and done the job using one of my straws out of my flask . I got a bill off them yesterday saying its 40euro for the call.
    The straw which i bought last year of them cost 14euro . Thats 54euro :eek:
    Is this normal call out fee ????? I nearly died when i seen the price

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

i dont do much ai but its 30 euros, that for ai man and his straw which is any of the dovea bulls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

Richk2012 wrote: »
    All well and good he came and done the job using one of my straws out of my flask . I got a bill off them yesterday saying its 40euro for the call.
    The straw which i bought last year of them cost 14euro . Thats 54euro :eek:
    Is this normal call out fee ????? I nearly died when i seen the price

Several years since we used PG, but the charge wasn't near that. We use Eurogene now and it's €15 to put in a private straw.
    Give them a ring and get it clarified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭furandfeather

10 euro is what my pro. gen. man charges if he puts in one of my own straws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

one of my own straws

What's your AI code 'till I see how many stars you have?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Richk2012

Bizzum wrote: »
    What's your AI code 'till I see how many stars you have?:D

:D im not off test yet

• Advertisement
Advertisement