Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling others products on my website?

Options
  • 26-03-2012 10:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭

I have a busy facebook page and am working on an improved website (with shopping cart facilities also linking to FB store).

It has been suggested that I sell/advertise/dropship products for the same target market, for other business owners who are not as well established or who do not have an online presence.
    I have 3 potential clients lined up and am looking for suggestions before negotiating with them.

I will basically be putting their products on my website and passing the orders to them.
    Is there normally a standard % charge for this kind of thing?
    or should I charge for advertising or both?

Appreciate some feedback/advice please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Basically you are an affliate which is a well used business model ..

% charge is 10% - 75% from lots of different niches and areas..
    You could do both but i would charge for banners from the companys and let the customers decide which is added cash guaranteed

You affliate sales may not be guaranteed and it is you who would have to push sales etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

can I have a link to your facebook page please?

Advertisement