Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse Riding Lessons Kildare

Options
  • 26-03-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Im living in Newbridge and Im thinking of getting back into horse riding. Anyone know of any good schools nearby?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Meg meg

Hello ,

I live very nearby to Newbridge and the yard I ride in is
    Dunbyrne stud.

Its a friendly,family run yard.
    Small yard but lovely quite and fun.
    Runs regular group lessons (max of 6-7 a lesson) €25 for an hours group lesson .
    Great range of horses and ponies to suit all riders.
    Instructors are well qualified and friendly.
    Owner lives on site and is always around .

Feel free to check them out on facebook as tis is updated more regularly than their website. :)

If you want anymore details just ask .
    I know of a few other yards also but I don't know them as well . Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

I say there are closer yards to you but I can't recommend this place enough! Plus they have great restarter pack offers on http://coolmineequestrian.com/special-offers.html

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mazzie

Am looking into starting horseriding lessons as have just got a job in Dublin and this place is near me. had a bad fall about a year and a half ago, havent ridden since, how are they with beginnerish people?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Kill Equestrian in Naas have a groupon offer €15 for a lesson now

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/dublin/kill-equestrian/3079464

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

mazzie wrote: »
    Am looking into starting horseriding lessons as have just got a job in Dublin and this place is near me. had a bad fall about a year and a half ago, havent ridden since, how are they with beginnerish people?

Are you referring to Coolmine? If so then yeas, I started there 3 years ago now after a few years break from riding due to numerous bad falls and confidence now in the minus region. It is a very big yard in the sense of facilities and their sizes however, it is a small community of people so it's the best of both worlds. When I moved there, I was kicking myself for months over how silly I was not to move years before hand! PM if you have any questions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement