Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound Bin Collection

Options
  • 26-03-2012 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having a problem with these f*cktards?? I live in Rathmines and my green bin was due to be collected last monday. No joy. I thought it may have been something to do with the bank holiday and waited to see if it would be collected on the Tuesday - nope. So I called on Wednesday and they incorrectly told me that my account was in deficit. It isn't and they said that was a mistake. So I was told that it would be collected within 72 hours (working days). So that would mean that the latest it would have been collected was today. It's STILL sitting outside. We have 2 black bags full of recycling to put into them and still no sign. I'm gonna call again in the morning. It appears no green bins were collected last week or have been since. It's a disgrace and i'm so livid. Anyone else in the area having these problems? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

Wurly wrote: »
    Anyone else having a problem with these f*cktards?? I live in Rathmines and my green bin was due to be collected last monday. No joy. I thought it may have been something to do with the bank holiday and waited to see if it would be collected on the Tuesday - nope. So I called on Wednesday and they incorrectly told me that my account was in deficit. It isn't and they said that was a mistake. So I was told that it would be collected within 72 hours (working days). So that would mean that the latest it would have been collected was today. It's STILL sitting outside. We have 2 black bags full of recycling to put into them and still no sign. I'm gonna call again in the morning. It appears no green bins were collected last week or have been since. It's a disgrace and i'm so livid. Anyone else in the area having these problems? Thanks

There's a thread here the lenght of O'Connell St (: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056510601

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Brilliant - thank you very much. ;)

Mods - feel free to lock. Thanks.

Advertisement