Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Overweight girls wearing tight clothing, Yay or Nay?

Comments

issem wrote: »

Men in general are not picky about women's bodies at all; all they normally ask is that she not be unreasonably overweight. Most guys like a girl who has a bit of fat on her body anyway, rather than skinny. All a woman has to do is not gorge on huge amounts of junk food to achieve this.

Women on the other hand, have a strong preference for a guy who is both muscular and 100% lean. To achieve this a guy needs to spend hours a day in the gym and likely even take steroids which are illegal and toxic to the human body.

Dude, you've got serious issues. You really should consider talking to a professional about it. And I'm really not trying to be horrible here but your posts are quite disturbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Well now. This thread certainly took an interesting turn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Fiona

Women on the other hand, have a strong preference for a guy who is both muscular and 100% lean. To achieve this a guy needs to spend hours a day in the gym and likely even take steroids which are illegal and toxic to the human body.

Umm not thanks not into beefcakes. Muscles are a big turn off for me thanks very much!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I never put the blame on women. The blame is entirely on the 'forbidden group' for destroying society through social conditioning in the media. They did this in order to destroy the family and de-stabilize society to make it far easier for them to control.
    Muhahahhahahahhahahahhaahhahahahhahahha... Oh god. No really mhuhahahhahahhahahahhahahha. Look in the mirror. Are your eyes swiveling uncontrollably in your head? Do you dribble? Do you find the taste of window glass to your liking? If so seek medical help. A nice Jewish doctor should help you out and since they control big pharma you'll get a discount on the special pills.
    Men in general are not picky about women's bodies at all;

Oh god Part II. :pac: In my experience it's women in general who are not that picky about men's bodies. Look in a world where half the population have the bits you fancy and you still can't get some, then it's not them it's you.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭ronano

issem is a joke account surely? lol forbidden group

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Dudess wrote: »
    Anorexic women want what?

To lose more weight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Yawlboy

Each to their own, I say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

How do I become a Clit Commander?

Sounds important

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

i am for women wearing tight clothing,fat or not,you have to use what ever you have to get your man in this day and age, give it to me baby give it to me,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Everyone should be allowed wear what they like, no wait...

...except those birds wearing tights as leggings. That shit an't cool. And jeans with no back pockets, what's going on there!?! And "play suits". And pyjamas. And crocs. And pants around your arse.

I'll tell you what, everyone should be allowed everything except *list to follow*.

• Advertisement

Zulu wrote: »
    I'll tell you what, everyone should be allowed everything except *list to follow*.

Maxi dresses.... just stop! they look good on NOBODY!

I'm happy to support that - they look like moo-moo's.
    List updated accordingly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Maxi-dresses are gorgeous - floaty and feminine, yet sexy. They're fitted around the cleavage so they don't look like moo-moo's! They can have amazing patterns too, and embellished with nice accessories - fab!

/Gok

http://youritlist.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/maxi-dress1.jpg

I know not every woman wearing one looks like the above, but no way should they be banned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

fat.jpg

I'm going to say nay.

BANNED

not you Rocky, maxi dresses

Dudess wrote: »
    Maxi-dresses are gorgeous - floaty and feminine, yet sexy.

Sorry, I hate them. I think they're horrible looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Is it the extra length? because otherwise they're just dresses. Just wondering - you're not the only one who has said this. I'm interested as to what makes them horrible.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

For me anyway they work on tall very slender hippie chix, but can look pretty daft on other types of ladies.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

I quite like the idea of Mary Harney in spandex.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Men in general are not picky about women's bodies at all; all they normally ask is that she not be unreasonably overweight. Most guys like a girl who has a bit of fat on her body anyway, rather than skinny. All a woman has to do is not gorge on huge amounts of junk food to achieve this.

Steroids are not toxic to the human body...they are a medicine. If cycled correctly, under a doctors supervision, with the correct PCT, they have little to no negative impact.

They are used to treat a laundry list of illnesses.

There is also no need to spend "hours" a day in a gym. Any male can build an excellent physique with 3 to 4 hour long workouts a week, including warm up, cool down and stretches.

Also, please define "100%" lean...because your answer is going to be hilarious and i like a good chuckle in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Ah, LF, it's horseshít and it's not going to get truer by listening. I'm in okay shape (most of the time - screw you final year of college!) because I like the feeling. Certainly nothing to do with women. Hell, most women would rather someone in less good shape than someone who's a little too into their fitness/body-image. When I wasn't in decent nick, I was getting pretty girls, and I would definitely not have put myself in this imaginary "top 20%" bracket. Like you say, if you're not getting women at all, it's not them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

GIANT.PONCHO.PUT IT ON.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

Seen some awful looking yokes around the last week or so. Somebody is shagging them though. Even the most vile tayto glutton in spandex has no bother getting a shag as long as beer is legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

issem, it sounds like you've had some bad experiences which have given you a negative attitude towards women. I'm sorry if that's the case.
    You seem to have a confrontational, "us against them" attitude towards gender relations, just as you set up a binary oppostion between the Elders of Zion and the Gentiles.
    I don't think that's the approach to take with regards to women, especially if you'd like to meet more women and have sex with them (though you claim that sex should be confined to marriage in another thread).

At the moment, you see women as the enemy, as the people denying you sex. That's not a healthy attitude. You also make claims about women's preferences which are downright untrue.
    Of course many straight women would like to be with a handsome male model, but I don't think it's true that most women would only settle for such a specimen.
    This is evident in the fact that most men are average-looking and, on average, neither particularly charming nor particularly dull. Yet most men enter into healthy relationships and have sex fairly regularly, if they so wish.
    Obviously being really really ridiculously good-looking helps, but it's not true to say that women insist on that, and any man, unless he's particularly unattractive or disfigured, will be able to find someone to have sex with him or enter into a relationship with him, as long as he has some amount of personality and self-confidence.
    It's also important to see women as equals, not compliant demure slaves, and simply try to talk to them now and then.

Finally, you've been through quite a few re-regs and no-one has proven interested in your opinions on women and Jews. I'd suggest you stop trying to spread these views here, simply because it's not logical to continue to attempt to do so when they have never been well-received. Perhaps you should take on board the criticisms you get here, and try to see the perspectives of those criticising. If you don't do so, you'll find yourself in an endless cycle of trying to convince people who don't believe what you're saying, so it might be better to join a different forum where your views would be accepted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

I like big butts and I cannot lie...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Its no wonder so many women are squeezing themselves into tight clothes, most people I know have this obsession in their heads with getting into a smaller size when the smaller size looks worse! And most women I know are a size 12-16 its defiantly a minority that are a size 8-10 or less but all I see in the shops are clothes that are made to fit a slim body and are scaled up by a number of inches which doesn't work either and I don't know why they sell larger sized clothes that are tight short and sleeveless and then those "larger ranges" which are massive tents. I know its not a good reflection on society that there is such a need for clothing to suit a body that is overweight and the goal is to be healthy and get fit but in the mean time there should be a better alternative to skimpy or frumpy, and aha yes I know there is and women can choose what they wear but I mean what is put out there on the high street as desirable is short shorts and body tight dresses so larger ladies obviously want the clothes marketed as hot and desirable, and while I do think people should *not be forced into what they wear I do have a hunch there is a good and bad way of clothing your body as far as cut and design goes.

* Edit, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

saa wrote: »
    Its no wonder so many women are squeezing themselves into tight clothes, most people I know have this obsession in their heads with getting into a smaller size when the smaller size looks worse! And most women I know are a size 12-16 its defiantly a minority that are a size 8-10 or less but all I see in the shops are clothes that are made to fit a slim body and are scaled up by a number of inches which doesn't work either and I don't know why they sell larger sized clothes that are tight short and sleeveless and then those "larger ranges" which are massive tents. I know its not a good reflection on society that there is such a need for clothing to suit a body that is overweight and the goal is to be healthy and get fit but in the mean time there should be a better alternative to skimpy or frumpy, and aha yes I know there is and women can choose what they wear but I mean what is put out there on the high street as desirable is short shorts and body tight dresses so larger ladies obviously want the clothes marketed as hot and desirable, and while I do think people should be forced into what they wear I do have a hunch there is a good and bad way of clothing your body as far as cut and design goes.

It's exactly the same with mens fashions as well. I can't remember the last time a XL man shirt in the average high street shop even came close to fitting me and i wouldn't be fat, just big shoulders and big arms and a broad back is enough to exile myself from those places.

Fashion in general seems to be driving people not just to be skinny or lean but to actually be quite small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Boobs maybe.

Anything else is a big no no

Boobs maybe.

Anything else is a big no no

No ghetto booty? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

I know that some things don't flatter my figure, therefore, no matter how pretty or nice they are, I won't wear them. Nobody wants to see my arse hanging out of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

It's exactly the same with mens fashions as well. I can't remember the last time a XL man shirt in the average high street shop even came close to fitting me and i wouldn't be fat, just big shoulders and big arms and a broad back is enough to exile myself from those places.

Fashion in general seems to be driving people not just to be skinny or lean but to actually be quite small.

Especially trousers. Loose waist but beat on thighs. Obliviously not designed for someone who squats a lot

I know that some things don't flatter my figure, therefore, no matter how pretty or nice they are, I won't wear them. Nobody wants to see my arse hanging out of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm sure there is someone who'd love to see your arse hanging out :D

But yes, dress to suit you, a nice dress no longer looks nice if doesn't sit right if for no other reason than you yanking at it all night.

I don't get the whole vanity sizing thing either. I bought a dress in a size 16 last week, I'm about a 12, the dress was fab but small fitting so instead of giving a flying fiddlers what the label said, I bought the size that fit. And it was one of most fabulous and sexy dresses I've ever owned! I think I may be in love with it :pac:

Seriously, my body is a work in progress at the moment and these feckin vanity sizes can be SO annoying sometimes. I was wearing a hoody around the house the other day - housemate said it was nice, it's a size 18 but no more looks an 18! I'm down to about a size 14 at the moment, but have some tops in a 12, and some jeans in a 16. Tis ridiculous.

But I'm learning more about finding things that suit me and definitely the easier one of things that DON'T suit me!!!!!!

Just saw this online - apparently the photos were taken within a week of each other, but shows you how much of an effect the right/wrong clothes can have on your appearance!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2124521/Holly-Valance-dons-VERY-unflattering-white-trousers-dines-fianc-Nick-Candy.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Seriously, my body is a work in progress at the moment and these feckin vanity sizes can be SO annoying sometimes. I was wearing a hoody around the house the other day - housemate said it was nice, it's a size 18 but no more looks an 18! I'm down to about a size 14 at the moment, but have some tops in a 12, and some jeans in a 16. Tis ridiculous.

But I'm learning more about finding things that suit me and definitely the easier one of things that DON'T suit me!!!!!!

Just saw this online - apparently the photos were taken within a week of each other, but shows you how much of an effect the right/wrong clothes can have on your appearance!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2124521/Holly-Valance-dons-VERY-unflattering-white-trousers-dines-fianc-Nick-Candy.html

the difference between them is the pic of her in the hoodie and white trousers was unedited

the pic of her in the black leather trousers was photoshopped to make her look thin and glamourous.

the difference between them is the pic of her in the hoodie and white trousers was unedited

the pic of her in the black leather trousers was photoshopped to make her look thin and glamourous.

Where does it say that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

Well I'm sure there is someone who'd love to see your arse hanging out :D

But yes, dress to suit you, a nice dress no longer looks nice if doesn't sit right if for no other reason than you yanking at it all night.

I don't get the whole vanity sizing thing either. I bought a dress in a size 16 last week, I'm about a 12, the dress was fab but small fitting so instead of giving a flying fiddlers what the label said, I bought the size that fit. And it was one of most fabulous and sexy dresses I've ever owned! I think I may be in love with it :pac:

Vanity sizing is when the clothes are made bigger than they should be so that people think they are smaller than they really are, not bigger..

Anyway judging from that 'iseem' person's posts in other threads they're either very confused or a troll.

Can we start a thread about fit chicks with yoga pants next?

Only photos used in magazine shoots, ads etc are photoshopped, it's a 'paparazzi' picture and they wouldn't bother with that.

smash wrote: »

That will be me in about 6 months muahhahaha :) [I hope!!!]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Naomi00 wrote: »
    Vanity sizing is when the clothes are made bigger than they should be so that people think they are smaller than they really are, not bigger..

Anyway judging from that 'iseem' person's posts in other threads they're either very confused or a troll.

That's just what the Militant Feminist Zionists want you to think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,288 ✭✭✭ongarite

BodyRock.tv

That will be me in about 6 months muahhahaha :) [I hope!!!]
    Ok you start the thread. We need pics though... Lots of pics!

I know ;)

I know ;)

..?

Kind off topic anyway, but in your post it suggested that vanity sizing meant a size 16 dress was smaller than it should be, which doesn't make sense as it would be bigger, that's why I posted.

In an unrelated note, your name backwards says "I moan"

Giggidy!

Ah now no picking apart of posts.

I bought a size 20 workout jacket before because in my size it was meant to be short and skin tight but I like the long loose one, I don't know how anyone goes outside for a jog wearing basically a latex like coating, down with buying tight clothes just because of the number on the label :p

..?

Kind off topic anyway, but in your post it suggested that vanity sizing meant a size 16 dress was smaller than it should be, which doesn't make sense as it would be bigger, that's why I posted.

No, it was saying that a particular dress I bought was very small fitting but I couldn't give a feck what it says on the label as long as it fits. That was after I said I couldn't understand vanity sizing. Related, but separate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

ongarite wrote: »

I'll raise your Bodyrock.tv chick to Zuzana :pac:

http://www.facebook.com/ZuzkaLight

Ok you start the thread. We need pics though... Lots of pics!

Haha trust me, after spending my entire life being overweight, things are finally beginning to click & I'll be so damn proud of my little ass by the end that I'll stick it in everyone's face!!

[Within reason!]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,530 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Unhealthily thin seems to be in vogue with the hip kids at the moment. Tiny jeans pulled half way down their arses.
    I find it strange that any man would wear clothes that aim to make him look as weedy as possible, but who am I to dictate fashion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement