Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Overweight girls wearing tight clothing, Yay or Nay?

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

theres fit fat girls and theres others less so, but so long as they are happy, who cares?
    the ones i feel for are the ones who feel they have to wear a kind of bell tent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

No jesus:eek: My weight goes up and down but I always dress appropriately for my figure. You can dress very sexy without having to wear skin tight clothes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

It depends. How overweight are we talking? Any sort of visible bulging around bra straps, love handles, belly is pretty gross IMO on any size, but lots of girls who are on the big side can look better in fitted clothes than big billowy numbers.

Advertisement