If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would Like to Order Samsung 32D550 Please

Options
  • 27-03-2012 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭

Hi John,

Just making a thread aswell in case you dont look in the 32" tv thread, as the title says Id like to take you up on your offer to SuperLeeds in the other thread, a 32" Samsung 32D550 for 334.99 and 16.99 delivery, please pm me as soon as you see this to get the ball rolling as I need a new tv ASAP.

Thanks,

Mark
    Super Leeds,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The Sammy 32D550 is a nice model and I can do it at £279.95 / €334.99(although I can only hold that price on existing stock) with delivery at £12.99 / €16.99

If yuo were looking for something directly within the price range I have to recommend the LG 32LK330 which is an excellent TV at £239.95 / €279.99 and again delivery at £12.99 / €16.99

Keep me posted if we can lighten your or your Pal's wallet's - it would be our pleasure :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Wow that is good service, ordered at lunch and I have my confirmation and tracking number in a text already, DPD delivering it to where I work tomorrow! Couldnt be happier, thanks a million to dave in RS.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Great Service from RS as usual!
    Hope you like the TV:-)

I`m gonna order one for my self tomorrow as well, couldn`t resist the temptation:)

Great Service from RS as usual!
    Hope you like the TV:-)

I`m gonna order one for my self tomorrow as well, couldn`t resist the temptation:)
    I couldnt believe what I was reading in the reviews last night after you tipped it in my other thread, its like a €550 tv for €350, thanks Superleedsdub. Need to track down one of the wi-fi dongles now.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Yeah - It really does pay to shop around, generally RS and some other vendors like Komplett (for computer components) are far cheaper than the usual retailers <Snip>.... not to mention the excellent service from well informed staff (now if that doesn`t get me a discount on my order this week I don`t know what will :-) )

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I understand the sentiments involved but comparative comments about other retailers are not really appropriate here - please see the Charter for details, I'm posting from a mobile device and quoting it is a bit difficult ! I've snipped your post above as a result.

Thanks,

Ritz

• Advertisement

Had this delivered to my desk at work 21 hours after contacting RicherSounds so great service there! Looks incredible in my room, shiny black stand, glass edge around the screen makes it look like a work of art. The picture is amazing, you should see Mass Effect 3 on the 360 on it.

The best bit is the built in media player from USB, its not like the usual crap you get with these built in players that only play certain kinds of Divx that you never see on the download sites and are basically useless, it plays everything, like 1080p blu ray rips, 720p .mkvs, every film and tv episode in my downloads folder looks incredible, even 480p stuff looks 720p, it was worth getting for that alone.

Even basic analogue tv looks incredible on it and the channels change instantly aswell which is a relief, seen some horrible waits between changes on big tvs in other peoples houses recently and was worried.

Basically I couldn't be happier, I download all my tv shows so that media player is such a plus for me, thanks a million Dave and Superleedsclub, nearly spent €100 more on a tv that wasn't half as good with no usb player in Argos.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thargor wrote: »
    Had this delivered to my desk at work 21 hours after contacting RicherSounds so great service there! Looks incredible in my room, shiny black stand, glass edge around the screen makes it look like a work of art. The picture is amazing, you should see Mass Effect 3 on the 360 on it.

The best bit is the built in media player from USB, its not like the usual crap you get with these built in players that only play certain kinds of Divx that you never see on the download sites and are basically useless, it plays everything, like 1080p blu ray rips, 720p .mkvs, every film and tv episode in my downloads folder looks incredible, even 480p stuff looks 720p, it was worth getting for that alone.

Even basic analogue tv looks incredible on it and the channels change instantly aswell which is a relief, seen some horrible waits between changes on big tvs in other peoples houses recently and was worried.

Basically I couldn't be happier, I download all my tv shows so that media player is such a plus for me, thanks a million Dave and Superleedsclub, nearly spent €100 more on a tv that wasn't half as good with no usb player in Argos.

Thanks a mill...:o:o

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.