Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline only package??

Options
  • 27-03-2012 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I'm currently with Vodafone but the price of the bundle I'm on doesn't justify my usage. Do Eircom offer a phone calls only solution? As in just pay for the calls you make

Any help on this would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Mikebyrne wrote: »
    I'm currently with Vodafone but the price of the bundle I'm on doesn't justify my usage. Do Eircom offer a phone calls only solution? As in just pay for the calls you make

Any help on this would be great

Hi Mikebyrne,

Customers can choose not to apply a call / bundle package on the account. That would mean that they pay the standard line rental charge. They will then be charged per minute for each individual call. ( Which depends on the nature of the call- Local / national / mobile exc..)

However this invariably works out more expensive than entering into a call or bundle package.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Mikebyrne

I get the line rental free as part of the carers allowence so if Vodafone dont offer a similar package I'll will be switching over straight away.

What do I need to do if I want to switch to Eircom and have the option of not applying a bundle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Mikebyrne wrote: »
    I get the line rental free as part of the carers allowence so if Vodafone dont offer a similar package I'll will be switching over straight away.

What do I need to do if I want to switch to Eircom and have the option of not applying a bundle?

Hi Mikebyrne,

You can call our winback department on 1800 566 366, an agent will go throuth all the options available with eircom.

There is a lead time of 10 working days for line and calls to be come back to eircom and it can be a subsequent 10 working days for the broadband to transfer back in full.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement