Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost a bag in O'Connell's Bar

Options
  • 27-03-2012 10:50am

Hey,

Left behind a bag in O'Connell's Bar last night, nothing major in it apart from a couple of writing pads for my job. A USB key as well and earphones.

I know it's a long shot but thought I might as well try it.

It's a bag I bought in Topman, kind of like this one with a zip across the front and two buttons. http://bit.ly/GTxTsu

I rang the pub but no joy so someone must have taken it. I was sitting outside and had it left under the table. Just forgot about it then.

They can keep whatever is in it but if I could get the writing pads back that'd be enough.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go in and look for yourself as soon as they open. Then speak to the staff that worked yesterday. It might be put away and forgotten about.

Advertisement