Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't open online bill

Options
  • 27-03-2012 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭

I can't seem to open my bills from my online account any more. This worked fine only last month, but now I can't open any of them at all. Tried using Firefox and IE 9 on my laptop, and Firefox and IE 8 on the work PC. All I see is a blank page when I click the bill link.

Has anything changed in the online accounts since last month? This worked fine on both PCs to open the last bill. None of my previous bills will open either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi jor el,

I'm having this looked into now. It isn't a browser related issue so far as I can see, and I experienced the same issue myself when I logged in a few minutes ago.

I'll get back to you again as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I noticed this the other day, but was after midnight I thought might have been something updating in the backround. The pdf would download but no content to display

• Registered Users Posts: 40 formernyer

I'm having this problem also - clicking to pull up the bill just gives me a blank page and/or PDF. I tried on Firefox, Chrome and IE...

• Company Representative Posts: 23 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Orla

Hi Davy & formernyer,

We have no update as of yet on this issue, but we are investigating and will respond as soon as we have an update.

Thanks for your comments,

Orla

Hi guys,

Can you try again this morning? I just tested it there myself and it was working.

Thanks,

David.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 formernyer

Hi David,

Yep - working now. Thanks for your help.

Thanks formernyer for letting me know. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

That's working for me now too. Thanks David.

Advertisement