Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant Licence - advice needed please

Options
  • 27-03-2012 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I really need some advice please. I need to apply for a special restaurant licence very soon (21 days before the next Circuit Court sitting on April 17th). The process is very confusing. I have spoken to the staff of the court offices and they gave me a sample of a previous notice of application to be placed in a local newspaper. However, this refers to a pub licence. I contacted a solicitor about it and he said it will cost €7,000 to process the application :eek:
    The circuit court employee said I have to pay €300 to them for the application which i Understand...but €7,000?! I simply cannot afford this.

Has anyone tried applying themselves in the past? Can I do this myself? I really need help here. There are so many restaurnats which serve alcohol...surely someone can give me some tips :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

have you called the RAI ?

Advertisement