Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCの日本語2012

• 27-03-2012 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭

Material is finally up. Everybody ready for orals yes?!?

I see this year they're putting the cards up, does that mean we only have to prepare 3 topics?

How much have you been told to learn off for the picture sequences?

I'm not at all worried btw :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 devilxangel

well I'm preparing 3 or 4... cuz some of them (like study for leaving cert and your favourite subjects,etc) you can actually mixed them together.. so you can talk longer and stuff.

For the pictures, our teacher is focusing on the comparison between the Irish and Japanese culture. Esp, for the school and the hanami picture.

I'm not that worried either, it'll be grand :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Thanks. Err what are you talking about for this? Sorry, I don't have a teacher :o

http://www.examinations.ie/schools/japanesephoto3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 devilxangel

Thats the Harajuku district in Japan, mostly famous for its weird fashion and cosplay... So i'm gonna talk about the harajuku fashion.. saying that i think its weird but still cute.. And how there is no "cosplay" in ireland for the comparison bit..
    And then you can talk about the uniform that the girls are wearing on the bottom left hand side of the page. Then you can just talk about how Tokyo is bigger than Dublin , the difference in weather, etc. As long as you start from the Harajuku street and then you can keep on talking by making reference to the picture, you will be fine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ta :)

Advertisement