Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burglary Portlaoise

Options
  • 27-03-2012 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

It's not just Portlaoise- other neighbouring towns and villages hit in recent weeks also.
    Mostly they're looking for gold/cash - and scrap metal too ,apparently
    Where I live,only 2 of my neighbours have never had a robbery-we're all very frustrated -& less gardaí around to do anything,& the bad guys know this too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Seriously? That's awful, I've been living in Millbrook now for 1.5 years and always thought it was quiet, but lately I've noticed a few suspicious goings on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

No offence Bazmaiden but I woulnt live there. Anyone I know who used to live there has been broken in to.

Woulnt be so quick to blame it on junkies though, it could have been anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Aquila wrote: »
    Well there is cameras in the estate and one of them was identified and he happens to be a junkie

Ah well see thats different to the neighbours thinking it was junkies!

Has this person been arrested then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

**Vai** wrote: »
    No offence Bazmaiden but I woulnt live there. Anyone I know who used to live there has been broken in to.

Woulnt be so quick to blame it on junkies though, it could have been anyone.

Really?? I know a few people that live here now and have lived here in the past and they never mentioned about any break ins.

But also I was unaware of CCTV in the estate also

Advertisement