Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freelance Autocad Tech

Options
  • 27-03-2012 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've been asked to find someone to look after our companies CAD requirements so thought I'd use Boardsies to make me look good! :D
    They would need to be freelance, on the northside of Dublin and deal with construction drawings primarily... the volume is small... only maybe 5-8 drawings a month but we need someone we local we can rely on.
    Can anyone help?
    tks
    L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ftlnn

Wotzit wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've been asked to find someone to look after our companies CAD requirements so thought I'd use Boardsies to make me look good! :D
    They would need to be freelance, on the northside of Dublin and deal with construction drawings primarily... the volume is small... only maybe 5-8 drawings a month but we need someone we local we can rely on.
    Can anyone help?
    tks
    L

I'd be happy to help. I'm not north side based but if that was an issue I can certainly recommend a colleague. Any additional details to offer?

C

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Wotzit

thanks! yep I think the person would definitely need to be based on the northside, that's really the only thing they have specifically requested.
    It's just the nature of the business we're in, the drawings would need to be collected/or sent from our office and turned around in a couple of days.
    Anyone know anyone that would suit this type of work let me know!

tks
    Wotzit

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ftlnn

L,

I sent you a pm looking for contact details. Can you respond?

C

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Bracken81

PM sent.

Advertisement