Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Phone Rates

Options
  • 27-03-2012 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there
    I am moving into a new office next week that has internet included. I am looking around to get the cheapest phone calls. Can anybody recommend any providers other than Eircom? I don't need a bundle package, just the phone and the majority of calls would be local and national.

Eircom have quoted me €32.99 a month for unlimited local & national calls, 100 mobile calls including line rental. Would like to get it cheaper if possible.
    Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

check out O2 business packages, I got mine via Commerical Wireless and its so cheap its insane. Package your mobile and your landline and you get an additional 20% or so off.

worth a look anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Golden Ireland

Thanks
    Will check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭TylerIE

Thanks
    Will check it out!

Totterdells also offer some unbelievable prices to SMEs on o2.

Edit: Im not on them yet as Im on contract with another provider, and TBH had left o2 as I became disappointed with their extortionate charging for data, but would move back if the price was right. Their Call Centre staff were normally well above average in terms of level of service and answering time.

Advertisement