Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kestrel D/A Complete Kit Group Buy - detailingshed.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

perfect, Ill be busy making foam in the meantime hehe

cheers MM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭ongarite

Hoping its before Wednesday as I'm off tomorrow and will be home to sign for it.
    Otherwise I'll have to re-arrange collection later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Could you get an update MM?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Could you get an update MM?

I got an update today but forgot to post it here. Here it is copied from a PM:

DAS's turned up last Thursday as did 3m tape. Chemical Guys were due to ship on Friday but only shipped today. Just letting you know where we stand i know everyone has been patient but i can see a few posting wanting theirs now, we are doing the best we can i can assure you.

Lads, can I ask you please not to be annoyed. I know how hard it is and how annoying it is getting but this actually is out of DS's hands. This kind of thing is happening because they don't have the capital to stock these items themselves. They are dealing with several different suppliers to get these kits together.

Thank you for your patience :)

Not exactly the weather for it anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

no its not. i half washed my car and had to run inside :( the front alloys are still dirty which was the main reason for washing it in the first place!!!

1. Stephen-mx3
    2. Mylow
    3. dar83
    4. pedro6105
    5. Satanta
    6. alastair
    7. KevC
    8. Aln_S
    9. Gav240z

1 more for this one lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Any update on these Dave?

The chap who is goin splits on this with me is gettin antsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 williemakeit

1. Stephen-mx3
    2. Mylow
    3. dar83
    4. pedro6105
    5. Satanta
    6. alastair
    7. KevC
    8. Aln_S
    9. Gav240z
    10. williemakeit

is it ok if i join

OK, 10 reached for the next group buy. Thanks to everyone for supporting this!

Details will be arranged once this GB goes through so please be patient :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

If I didn't need a pair of engine mounts I'd be in on this. Maybe the next one if I have the funds. This is too good a deal to be sniffed at. :)

3rd Group Buy:

3rd Group Buy:

I'd rather if the 1st group buy was put to bed, let alone the 2nd one before we start a 3rd list. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Satanta

Awesome. How do I pay

I'd rather if the 1st group buy was put to bed, let alone the 2nd one before we start a 3rd list. :)

Yeah but what if people come across the thread in the meantime and want to add their name?
    Satanta wrote: »
    Awesome. How do I pay

You won't be paying for a while! We and DS want the 1st GB to go through before anything happens with the 2nd one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

You won't be paying for a while! We and DS want the 1st GB to go through before anything happens with the 2nd one :)

Suits me fine, I've just agreed with myself to not spend any more money on the car for a while if I can help it... :o

dar83 wrote: »
    Suits me fine, I've just agreed with myself to not spend any more money on the car for a while if I can help it... :o

That's a silly agreement and you know it!! :pac:

With regard to the first group buy I have some great news. DS have received everything and are packing up our orders today.

They are working on getting their couriers to do a Saturday delivery but if that doesn't work out, it'll be monday or Tuesday when we all have our gear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

With regard to the first group buy I have some great news. DS have received everything and are packing up our orders today.

They are working on getting their couriers to do a Saturday delivery but if that doesn't work out, it'll be monday or Tuesday when we all have our gear :D

Nice one MM. could you contact them about my order, and say I don't want mine for Saturday delivery? Getting mine delivered to the office so of its Saturday, there'll be nobody here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭ongarite

Monday delivery suits me better too.

• Advertisement

Nice one MM. could you contact them about my order, and say I don't want mine for Saturday delivery? Getting mine delivered to the office so of its Saturday, there'll be nobody here.

Where is your office? :pac:

I think a Monday delivery would be better as the weekend weather won't be what you'd like to be out with your DA in!

Can everyone tell me what they would prefer regarding a Saturday or Monday delivery?

Saturday would suit me

DPD wanted €23 extra per parcel to deliver on Saturday so I think it'll be a Monday delivery for everyone. It'll just get too confusing and be too much hassle to organise a different day for different people.

At least now we know for definite when we'll have them :D

Thanks to everyone for their support and for being so patient.

Happy detailing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

MetzgerMeister

Just want to say thanks for organising this group buy.

Small bit of bad news lads, chemical guys left out the 3.5" pads with the delivery. We'll get everything else on Monday but those pads will be delivered later in the week.

Detailing Shed send their apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Delivered to detailing shed or to us?

Delivered to detailing shed or to us?

We will have them later next week.

It's a bit disappointing tbh after been told we'd have them Monday , I have a few days off next week and managed to get somewhere inside and dry to work on the car :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

I thought this would have been here sooner alright. Means it will be a while before it gets use really but so long as this is the final delay sure as it has been dragging on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭JerCotter7

Small bit of bad news lads, chemical guys left out the 3.5" pads with the delivery. We'll get everything else on Monday but those pads will be delivered later in the week.

Detailing Shed send their apologies.

I'm in no hurry so they can send out the whole set to me later in the week if they want.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement