Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kestrel D/A Complete Kit Group Buy - detailingshed.com

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭JerCotter7

Mine was delivered as well even though I'm away at college:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

There is a short window to do any detailing work this week. From Tuesday eve/night there will be a lot of rain. A months rain in 36 hours. Think of August 2008 when the m50 flooded. There's a story on it here: http://www.thejournal.ie/up-to-a-months-rain-could-fall-in-36-hours-426801-Apr2012/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Checked the box again earlier, and everything was in it. Thanks again MM.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I got mine! Came home to it after work :D

I'm doing one specific panel on the car which always bugged me and the results are amazing. On a quick break now due to rain but I'll post pics after!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭ongarite

I got mine! Came home to it after work :D

I'm doing one specific panel on the car which always bugged me and the results are amazing. On a quick break now due to rain but I'll post pics after!
    Looking forward to it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Mine hasn't arrived yet.

Mine hasn't arrived yet.

Every single one of them was with DPD on Friday.

Lads, I've started a new thread HERE for us to put all results, work, questions and anything related to the D/As in order to stop this thread getting cluttered.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Fiesta

Mine arrived yesterday:)

Still waiting but it's early yet:)

• Advertisement

Still waiting but it's early yet:)

I was on to DS last night and I asked them to check out all the deliveries. Haven't heard back from them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Mine arrived yesterday! Cheers again MM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

Mines arrived, cheers lads.

In order for this process to be a lot less complicated for future group buys, this has been moved to www.detailingrepublic.ie and to THIS thread.

I have PMed everyone in the 2nd group buy with this information. If you did not receive it, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone for supporting this and for supporting detailing shed.

Just to clarify, I have no affiliation with Detailing Shed nor do I stand to make a profit from any of this.

Cheers,

MM

I received mine in the end. Must have been delivered just after I checked!

In order for this process to be a lot less complicated for future group buys, this has been moved to www.detailingrepublic.ie and to THIS thread.

I have PMed everyone in the 2nd group buy with this information. If you did not receive it, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone for supporting this and for supporting detailing shed.

Just to clarify, I have no affiliation with Detailing Shed nor do I stand to make a profit from any of this.

Cheers,

MM

It's poor form to move things away from the site that was used to source the original buyers. I know you have nothing to do with Detailing Shed but this should really remain here in my opinion without forcing people to sign up to another forum.

It's poor form to move things away from the site that was used to source the original buyers. I know you have nothing to do with Detailing Shed but this should really remain here in my opinion without forcing people to sign up to another forum.

My thoughts exactly but there's nothing I can do about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

That's that then so?

We can revert all chat to the new thread located here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement