Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ezydog or Julias K-9 harness

• 27-03-2012 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody use either of these?

EzyDog Quick Fit Harness

or

Julius K9 IDC Harness

We use a sensible front attach harness atm but we don't really need it anymore as my dog doesn't pull - our training has paid off and yes I'm smug about it lol -all it took was time, patience and aldi chicken slices/hotdos! :D

ANYHOOS - really what i'm looking for is something he can wear at the beach so I can give him a longer lead and he'd be swimming in it too - I'm leaning towards the ezydog as we have an ezydog collar and I find it brilliant. I find the front attach when it gets wet is hanging off at the front so he trips over the lead or it's rubbing off his legs. I want a quick fit one too - over the head and one click!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

Hi tk123,
    we have the K9. Just love them! As you said 1 click and they are on and safe. Easy to wash, comfy for the dog and the "handel" on the back is great when you have to grap the dog quick ;). In the car i just click the seatbealt adaptor in and they are safe again. We also have diffrent stickers for the side like one with their names or playboy, sheriff and so on :o
    I got ours over eBay for a very reasonable price, PM if you need the link
    mealfie1-1.jpgIMG_0617-2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah they look so cool in them!! I might go for that one then - the handle would have been useful this morning when I had to help him out of the river - he jumped in after bread! :rolleyes:

Advertisement