Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hope I never meet this wan.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Wonder what she did to make him kick the car in the first place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

There is obviously some history between, or else he would have gone up on the left.
    Still MAD stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Just a guess from her road position I'd say she pulled right over on top of him to block him from filtering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Crazy carry on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Love it!! Both as bad as each other.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Pataman wrote: »
    There is obviously some history between, or else he would have gone up on the left.
    Still MAD stuff.

This is the conversation according to eye witnesses....

Him..Hi honey , just goin for a spin..
    Her...Did you do the hoovering before you left..
    Him..Nah, I'll do it later unless you get home before me...
    Her..F**king lazy bas**rd..
    Him..F**k you...(kicks car)...

You know the rest....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Crazy bint!! That's attempted murder for someone kicking her car!!:eek:
    Rot in prison ye mad cow!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

celticbest wrote: »
    Love it!! Both as bad as each other.....

Using a car as a weapon is no different then pointing a gun and pulling the trigger. She rammed his bike and him between her and a car, then rammed him into a pole and another car. At any one of the points she could have crippled and killed him. What looks to have saved him in this case was the same aggression that put him into the situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭positron

F*cking hell! What's wrong with some people!! I wonder if she was on drugs or drinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Mental stuff altogether!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭l.m

woah, what is she thinking ramming a car into him, she's crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Tut tut tut. This is what happens when you don't wear a High Vis jacket :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

She got away lightly

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭multiscan

not that makes it any better but driver was a bloke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

multiscan wrote: »

I assumed as much. How do you know?

:confused:.....At 1.32secs in Its deffo a woman........You can see her getting out earlier....

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭multiscan

:confused:.....At 1.32secs in Its deffo a woman........You can see her getting out earlier....

yeah, actually you right you can see her getting out....i just seen bloke standing there at the end of the clip .,,,,crazy biatch and bloody strong if she can hold down big biker like that while he was trying to take keys out...

madness all the same

yeah, actually you right you can see her getting out....i just seen bloke standing there at the end of the clip .,,,,crazy biatch and bloody strong if she can hold down big biker like that while he was trying to take keys out...

madness all the same

On second thoughts we may both be right...it is in Brazil.......:D

Wonder why/what the guys in the car were filming....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 RocheV

Was heading home on the M50 the other day, coming to the Bray end there was an acciednt ahead and traffic backed up. One guy in an A6 definitely tried to close the gap between the lanes as he saw me coming up behind...I don't usually ride in Dublin but have always found drivers courteous-is this an unusual thing to happen? I went around him on the other side and he glared at me, so I put it down to just an anti-bike nutter! :confused:
    The video clip is nuts, what gets into people???

NA that was a once off. I do that run most days and drivers are generally couteous. Now bus drivers dont get me started.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Pataman wrote: »
    Now bus drivers dont get me started.....

I always let buses out for a great many reasons. Never had trouble with any of them.

Taxis are the real enemy of other road users.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭tinyjiney

RocheV wrote: »
    Was heading home on the M50 the other day, coming to the Bray end there was an acciednt ahead and traffic backed up. One guy in an A6 definitely tried to close the gap between the lanes as he saw me coming up behind...I don't usually ride in Dublin but have always found drivers courteous-is this an unusual thing to happen? I went around him on the other side and he glared at me, so I put it down to just an anti-bike nutter! :confused:
    The video clip is nuts, what gets into people???

Not unusual....its a VAG drivers thing........"The car filling up your mirrors sounds like IS a Golf".....;)

That was rough. I don't know about the laws in Brazil but that would surely be attempted murder over here. The guy shouldn't have kicked out though, you never know when you're up against a true nutter.

Using a car as a weapon is no different then pointing a gun and pulling the trigger.

Ah its is different. I cant get a car down my trousers

Advertisement