Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Add-On Trouble

Options
  • 27-03-2012 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I've been trying to get help from Meteor since last thursday to no real avail my problem:

''I opted out of the free internet add on, on the 20th and i got a message back that said 'Your mobile internet add-on has now been closed so you will not be charged again'. And then today I got a message 'Your subscription for the 500MB Mobile internet ass-on is now active. We have deducted EUR 4.99 from your credit.' I opted out on the 20th and was charged on the 22nd. I also got another message from Meteor that says ' Hi, you will need to top up if you would like to continue using data as you have no credit remaining.' I also checked the usage balance which said I used 0 kb on the 22nd. Is there anyway I can get my credit back into my phone? I got the message at 7.38pm on the 20th telling me that my add-on has been closed so I wont be charged again, then on the 22nd at 4:06pm I got a message telling me my add on is now active and that 4.99 has been deducted from my account. Help with why I was charged would be much appreciated, i dont want to top up again and get charged again.''

The only response I got from meteor was them asking what time I got the text on the 20th. So I repsoted today and im awaiting a reply.

http://forums.meteor.ie/t5/Internet-On-Your-Phone/Cancelled-Add-on-but-still-charged/m-p/34273

Advertisement