Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matthews Coaches - IFSC Service

Options
  • 27-03-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Ohh no not another Matthews Coaches thread I hear you say!! :D
    Just a quick question folks.
    I have to get back on the auld buses now due to work commitments.
    I plan to get the IFSC morning bus @ 7.20am (M'Boice).
    This bus suits perfect bar it's a bit late for my 8am starts.
    Matthews Coaches claim themselves that this is the first/only IFSC morning bus.
    However, this morning I noted a Matthews Cocahes picking up in Drogheda @ 06:50am with IFSC on the front window??!
    can anyone confirm if there is indeed an earlier IFSC bus and/or what is the earlist bus you can get into the city centre (IFSC or Parnell)??
    Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

According to their timetable for Dundalk/Drog/Dublin (Parnell St), the first bus leaves Dundalk at 6am (Drogheda McD's at 6.30), next is 6.30am (Drogheda McD's at 7am).

Might have been just an error on the signage (bit of an important one mind!)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Yeah, I've been told there's only 1 IFSC morning service...
    Must be a signage blunder so?!

Yeah, there's one IFSC from Dundalk/Drogheda and another from Grange Rath/Bettystown.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Kaylee

gipi wrote: »
    Yeah, there's one IFSC from Dundalk/Drogheda and another from Grange Rath/Bettystown.

Hi,

Does this one start in Grange Rath? If so what time and what time does it get to IFSC at? :)

Kaylee

Kaylee,

It leaves Grange Rath at 7.30am (I get on at Julianstown at about 7.50am or so), and it's in Amiens St by 8.30/8.35am.

Return journey from IFSC to Grange Rath is 5.30pm I think - I don't get the IFSC bus home, I go to Parnell St.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Kaylee

gipi wrote: »
    Kaylee,

It leaves Grange Rath at 7.30am (I get on at Julianstown at about 7.50am or so), and it's in Amiens St by 8.30/8.35am.

Return journey from IFSC to Grange Rath is 5.30pm I think - I don't get the IFSC bus home, I go to Parnell St.

Thanks gipi, that's about the same arrival time as the one that leaves Drogheda town.

One that got into IFSC at around 8am would do me just nicely :)

Advertisement