Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doctor Who T-Shirt

• 27-03-2012 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I hope this alright with you all but I wanted to bring your attention to the fact that my Doctor Who T-Shirt design "Comrade Adipose" is going to be sold by new Irish Daily Tee site: www.teebusters.com on the 1st of April for a period of 48hours only.

The price should be very competitive at a guess they will be selling @ €10 (Teebusters wont announce pricing until Friday for their official launch)

If you like the design please consider buying it / sharing it, you will be supporting me and an irish company!

Anyway here is the design going on sale:

3735095d9c6fe68a31d320caef029b95TeeBusters.jpg

If you wish to buy they have provided me with a discount code to hand out which will give you a small saving (.50c better then nothing!) use

drwho1

The site again is www.teebusters.com and the design will be available on the front page from the 1st of April onwards (for 48hours).

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭campo

I will certainly pick one up to support a Irish company ( and will use discount code to support my pocket )

Any plans to make any futher designs maybe with a Tardis or Dalek on them etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

Awesome thanks so much! I will certainly see what I can come up with :) quite excited at finally having a design made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

*fangirl squeal*

That is so cool! I most definitely want.

Question, are they being made in womens sizes too?

*fangirl squeal*

That is so cool! I most definitely want.

Question, are they being made in womens sizes too?

I should hope so! They say they will in their FAQ and there should be a sizing chart and all on launch.

If you register on their website before their launch on Friday you will get a €1 discount code instead (they dont stack though)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭campo

I would love to see some T-Shirts with Dr.Who qoutes on them that only Whovians would pick up on

Its a Fez
    I wear a Fez now
    Fez's are cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭jasonb

My wife got me a 'The Angels Have the Phone Box' one... :)

J.

Well ye should keep an eye on www.qwertee.com there are tonnes upon tonnes of cool doctor who designs there they tend to print one regularly enough :)

Hey all,

This is now on sale on www.teebusters.com for the next 48hours or so. Dont forget to use the discount code of

drwho1

to get a bit of a discount! Thanks all!

For those of you asking about fez t-shirts i did this one today, not approved or anything anywhere yet but though ye might like a look.

198726.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,276 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Maybe ditch the Adipose? They were a comicly awful episode that summed up most of what RTD was doing wrong imo.

Personally I enjoyed the Adipose episode, its a moot point anyway it got rejected last night on the grounds the beeb are very strict on the use of daleks in stuff not theirs and are very very likely to go after people using it so its all for naught.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

ah c'mon the adipose were probably one of the cutest of the who 'monsters' they were basicly harmless and beneficial to humanity, the Doctor was just a bit Pissy there with his whole Only I may flout the laws of time and cock about with the fabric of the universe.

and they do apear in more than one episode :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    ah c'mon the adipose were probably one of the cutest of the who 'monsters' they were basicly harmless and beneficial to humanity, the Doctor was just a bit Pissy there with his whole Only I may flout the laws of time and cock about with the fabric of the universe.

and they do apear in more than one episode :p

:D
    Was reading this yesterday and your post made me smile again.
    http://www.io9.com/5898445/10-times-the-doctor-acted-like-a-total-bastard-on-doctor-who

@OP - I'll never forget being cruelly denied my adipose knitting pattern on ravelry.

Damn you Auntie Beeb. Damn you!

Advertisement