Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Presence this morning

Options
  • 27-03-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

Saw at leats 10 gards at a house this morning up near the crescent about 9, 4 plain clothes and 6 uniforms and about 4 cars.

they were knocking at a door an visually inspecting a car that seemed fairly damaged in the driveway.

saw the car pulling into the driveway last week but can't remember what day, it definitly couldn't drive straight. Didnt' see the fella get out of it but shortly after there was a lad who looked like he was fairly outta it (drunk/on something/concussed i don't know) but never managed to report it.

Might give them a ring and let them know now but im sure it won't mean anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭tennisplayer

saw the car pulling into the driveway last week but can't remember what day, it definitly couldn't drive straight. Didnt' see the fella get out of it but shortly after there was a lad who looked like he was fairly outta it (drunk/on something/concussed i don't know) but never managed to report it.

Gawd that was a bit lax of you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Hightower86

It might not seem important but do give the local station a ring and let them know what you saw, it might be important to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

It might not seem important but do give the local station a ring and let them know what you saw, it might be important to them.
    I did

Advertisement