Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the laziest thing you've ever seen or did?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Years ago when I was a "stoner", I was seeing this girl I really liked, but couldn't be bothered making an effort, so I didn't and she fücked off.
    She had amazing breasts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Pat the Ratbastard

Once I was goin to find a better thread and all of a sudden was at the end of . . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

Outside my building there's a tramstop. It takes me to work in 5 mins rather than the 15-20 min walk.

There is normally many people waiting on a tram in the morning at rush hour but nobody was there. Must have just missed it I thought.

Then I heard something arriving which sounded like a tram.

I was too lazy to turn around and check if it was a tram.

It was….. I walked to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

This one time instead of ironing, I just put my clothes under my mattress and wore them the next day.

Surprisingly effective!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

The bus used to stop a five minute walk from my house but if I stayed on it another 10 minutes it would stop directly outside my house because it was the end/start of the line so it went in a loop. I used to stay on until it stopped outside my house sometimes because I was too lazy to walk the 5 minutes. I used to be so ashamed getting off.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭SteppingStone

I once slept in my school uniform to get extra time in bed. Next morning i jumped up dressed, put my shoes on, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, washed my face and out the door. Classy lol..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    No you didnt.
    Lash_Alert wrote: »
    No you didnt, theres a minimum order. Why do people constantly feel the need to lie on here? If your not lazy its a GOOD thing you know?

You're far too energetic for this thread.

If people want to lie , so what.

I pulled out all my teeth so I wouldn't have to brush them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I once slept in my school uniform to get extra time in bed. Next morning i jumped up
    dressed,
    put my shoes on,
    brushed my hair,
    brushed my teeth,
    washed my face
    and out the door. Classy lol..
    I don't think you've quite got the hang of this.

Must try harder :p

also what do you mean dressed :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

mfceiling wrote: »
    The joys of having kids or mini slaves as I like to call them.

They love to look for the remote control for me or to get me a bag of crisps from the press....getting to the stage where I might never have to leave the settee...

The day my child is old enough to make me tea will be the greatest day of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

mattjack wrote: »
    You're far too energetic for this thread.

If people want to lie , so what.

I pulled out all my teeth so I wouldn't have to brush them.

Not really much craic though is it if everyone is lying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,664 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Used to live above a curry house who delivered..... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Paparazzo wrote: »
    The day my child is old enough to make me tea will be the greatest day of my life.

Your life has sucked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Used to live above a curry house who delivered..... :p

..and you returned it the next day! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Was in the apartment lounging around on a sunday evening watching videos on laptop. Housemate wanted to show me something on his laptop but instead of turning my head slightly to look at his screen I got him to email it to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Myself and my old flat mate used to use gmail chat to talk to each other if we were in different rooms of the apartment, instead of shouting or getting up to go to the other room. Especially if we were hungover on a sat morning and both still in bed. Our bedrooms were right next door to each other and the apartment was pretty small. When at home we were pretty much always online so it was a system that worked well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

My daughter will regularly text me from where she is, upstairs in the bed to ask whats for dinner, if dinner is ready, etc etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,591 ✭✭✭patmac

A lad in a Midland town on the dole gets a taxi to deliver the Sun and 20 ciggies to his house every morning even though he lives 200 yards only from the nearest shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,591 ✭✭✭patmac

A lad in a Midland town on the dole gets a taxi to deliver the Sun and 20 ciggies to his house every morning even though he lives 200 yards only from the nearest shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

I once worked in an off licence and one day this guy came in looking for a bottle of 'frappa' (italian spirit) and I said we didn't have it but the bottle was right beside my foot (behind the counter) I just didn't have the energy to bend down and give it to him (arent I a lazy bas.... ) ha .

Advertisement