Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Casuals, April 4th

Options
  • 27-03-2012 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

More of the same in 091 Labs (above Kennedy's Pub) on Eyre Square. Two quid admission, loadsa carnage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

By the way, if there are any Galway based MK players, please try and get down to this. I'm dying for a few fights, and the computer just ain't no fun to fight against.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

nice one! should be able to make this :)

ogiekeaney wrote: »
    nice one! should be able to make this :)

Nice one, man. Glad to hear it :)

what games you guys playing. just got sf x tekken today :) need me to bring any games/ console?

We usually have about three set-ups in the house. SSFIV:AE gets a regular playing, Soul Cal V and SFxT are seeing a lot of action lately too. Feel free to bring down whatever you like, man. We'd never say no to more gear.

• Advertisement

cheers boys. Think I need to hit sf x tekken training mode :)

ogiekeaney wrote: »
    cheers boys. Think I need to hit sf x tekken training mode :)

Good Craic last night, man. A bit more quiet than usual, but still great craic.

Advertisement