Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Camera Help please

Options
  • 27-03-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a Kodal Easy Sahre DX6340 which I cannot get to power up. I'm trying to get photos from the internal memory.

Would anyone know of a service that might be able to help - I've also posted this in photography forum but I'm figuring the internal memory may be accessible somehow

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Hi all,

I have a Kodal Easy Sahre DX6340 which I cannot get to power up. I'm trying to get photos from the internal memory.

Would anyone know of a service that might be able to help - I've also posted this in photography forum but I'm figuring the internal memory may be accessible somehow

Thanks in advance

16 MB internal storage??? There can't be that many photos on it, a 3.1 MP image saved as JPG is about ~1 MB in size, that'd be 15-16 photos tops.

If it doesn't power up on USB, there isn't much you can do. You'll have to get it to a camera repair shop and ask if they can get them off.

If you mean the the SD card, it's removable and can be read with a card reader.

Advertisement